Can’t seem to get rid of the Elden Ring error code 30007? We can understand your frustration. The main culprit behind this issue is the Easy Anti Cheat software. Your game will not launch if EAC starts to have an issue. Most folks have reported that the game crashes and throws the error code 30007. Most people are unaware of how to fix this problem. So in this article, we will tell you how you can easily resolve Elden Ring error code 30007 issue. Stick with us till the end.
Easy Anti Cheat is a software that monitors the game data. By doing so, it determines if a player is using hacks. Cheaters and hackers have become a nuisance in the gaming community. FromSoftware’s previous titles – the Dark Soul series – housed a lot of cheaters who abused the fair play policy. That’s why the developers decided to integrate EAC with Elden Ring. But, Easy Anti Cheat is infamous for causing several launch and loading issues in video games. Crashing the game, server errors, and being unable to launch the game are just some of them. As for Elden Ring, the anti-cheat service is causing a variety of issues. The error code 30007 either hinders the launch of the game or crashes it. below, we will tell you how to get rid of this problem.
Elden Ring error code 30007: Fixes & Workarounds.
The ‘Elden Ring not launching’ issue can be very annoying. Since the problem here lies with the Easy Anti Cheat service, we can fix it easily.
1) Let us begin with restarting the PC. This usually takes care of small glitches.
2) Now, go to Steam > Library and right-click Elden Ring. Select Properties and head over to the Local Files tab. From here, click on the Verify integrity of game files option. This might take a few minutes, so wait patiently. Now, reboot your PC and try launching the game.
3) Press the Windows key and type cmd. Run the Command Prompt as an administrator and type the following codes. Don’t forget to press Enter after each command.
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
bcdedit.exe -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF
4) You should also make sure to update your Windows. An outdated Windows OS may cause such issues.
5) In this step, we will try to repair the EAC app. To do so, open the Windows Explorer and go to C:\Program Files(x86). Look for the EasyAntiCheat folder and run the executable file as an administrator. Now, select Elden Ring from the drop-down list and click Repair. Reboot your PC after the process is finished.
6) If nothing else works, try reinstalling Elden Ring. Make sure to do this only after trying all the previous methods. You can also try contacting customer support and filing a ticket.
So, these were some methods to fix the Elden Ring error code 30007 issue. We hope this article was of help to you. You can also check our other article on How to fix the Elden Ring error code 30004 issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!