ESO is one of the most famous MMORPG games. There are many platforms through which you can get your hands on ESO. Developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, this game is still the favorite MMORPG of many players since its release in April 2014. However, players are lately suffering from being stuck on the loading screen on PS4, Xbox & Steam. Due to this issue, they are not able to join the adventurous journey of Elder Scrolls Online. Therefore, we have shared some fixes that can get you past the endless loading screen issue.
ESO stuck on the loading screen on PS4, Xbox & Steam: How to fix it?
These are the methods that you can use to get rid of the loading screen issue on ESO. Therefore, go through every solution and choose the one that works for you.
1) Restart the game: The first thing you need to do is restart the game on your respective device. Whether it is PS4, Xbox, or PC, close the game and then open it again.
2) Restart the system: The second thing you can do is restart your PS4, Xbox, or PC. Restarting can clear any temporary error that might be happening for a short period.
3) Update your device: If there are any pending updates for your PS4, Xbox, or PC, download and install them immediately.
4) Reinstall game: You can also try to uninstall the game from your respective device and then install it again. This will delete the faulty files from the system and give the game a fresh start.
5) Verify the integrity of files: If you are playing the game via Steam, you can verify the integrity of the files. You can do this by going to the properties of the game via the Steam library and moving to the Local Files tab. From there, you can click on the option that says “Verify the integrity of files…”.
6) Check your network connection: Make sure that you are connected to a proper network that has constant download and upload speeds. You can even switch to a wired connection for better connectivity.
7) Repair the game: You can also repair the game via its launcher. For this, you will have to find the gear icon in the launcher and select the Repair button. This will reload the game and replace the download bar with a repair bar. Try opening the game once the repair finishes.
8) Check the console’s server: If you are playing the game from PS4, make sure that the PSN services are online and working. On the contrary, if you are using an Xbox, make sure that the Xbox Live’s online service is working.
9) Update your graphics drivers: On PC, make sure that your graphics drivers are up-to-date. For this, go to the respective applications of your graphics drivers and install the latest drivers from there immediately.
These methods shall solve the loading screen problem on ESO. On this note, we hope we were able to make your ESO experience smoother. Also, to get the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.