Codemasters yet again delivered their best; F1 2023 is here, with a slew of features, from improved physics to the return of Braking Point after 2 years, ready to deliver us the best racing experience ever. The game brings with it F1 World, a combined experience of Grand Prix, Time Trial, Online Multiplayer, and F1 Life in a single mode. Also included with it is Braking Point 2, a new story mode making its return from a long hiatus of two years. Authenticity with EA is still unarguable, with a new 35% Race Distance mode where you can experience certain races without having to commit to them fully. It seriously can’t be better anymore, can it?
With Braking Point 2, the exciting story mode, continuing where it left off at F1 2021 on the line, you might want to know how and where the game stores your progress on your system, so if any mishaps occur or you just want to do a backup, you’ll know where your files are. As for PC users working with files and folders, it might be a little hard to find the save location; they are not usually meant to be found. But if you already know where to look, it’s not that hard. In this article, we take a look at the save file location of F1 2023, so continue reading until the end.
F1 2023 (F1 23) Save File Location: Where is it
It’s always advised to back up your saved files. If the game files get corrupted due to unknown reasons, you would have to restart the campaign mode from scratch, which is something not many are willing to do. So, knowledge of the saved game files and how to locate them becomes necessary in such cases. With all this stuff out of the way, let’s get to the crux of the article: the save file location of F1 23.
Well, finding the saved files of F1 23 isn’t quite a difficult task. All you need to do is follow the given steps:
- Open File Explorer, then go to This PC.
- Next, you need to open the C drive and select the Users folder. Open the folder named as your username, then open Documents.
- Find the MyGames folder and open it.
- Now, you need to find the F1 23 folder among the folders listed.
- Once you find it, head inside, and you come across the ‘savegame’ folder. Now, navigate to the ea folder, then Profile. In this directory, you’ll find the savegame files listed for F1 23.
To find the configuration files of F1 23 on your PC, follow these steps:
- Navigate back to F1 23 folder in My Games.
- Open the ‘hardwaresettings’ folder. Here, you’ll find the configuration files of F1 23.
So, now you know where to look for locating the saved game files of F1 23. If you find this guide informative, consider following Android Gram for more such guides in the future.