Have you been unable to play Fall Guys recently due to the matchmaking not working? Ever since its release, the developers receive such reports from time to time and try to patch the issue up for good. But, nothing is permanent! Fall Guys’ servers still struggle when there’s a large influx of players at times. Well, in this article, we are going to walk you through some steps which might hopefully fix the issue for you. Stay tuned to the article till the end.
Fall Guys is an MMO Battle Royale, which got most of us in the gaming community hyped up during the pandemic. The game is mostly platform-based survival, where the last man standing takes the crown [literally]. It is needless to say that MMO games need robust servers. To be honest, the developers weren’t expecting such a massive response. As a result, when fans jumped into trying Fall Guys, it led to a lot of matchmaking issues, bugs, and glitches. However, this was a huge issue back in the day. As of now, the matchmaking problem has precipitated to some extent.
Fall Guys matchmaking not working (2022): Fixes & Workarounds.
Server problems are nothing new for battle royale players. Even big titles like PUBG and Warzone are not immune to them. Though sometimes, the problem may lie at the player’s end. Therefore in this article, we will highlight all the possible issues which may contribute to matchmaking problems. Along with that, we will also help you to fix these problems. Make sure to follow the guide carefully.
1) The first thing you should do is restart Fall Guys. Most of the time, this fixes the issue.
2) If the above step did not work, then try to restart your system. This also seems to have a positive effect.
3) Verify your game files. Some of your game files might be corrupted. So, go to Steam> Steam Library> right-click Fall Guys> Properties> Local Files. Now, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files and wait. This usually takes a few minutes.
4) If the issue persists, try checking your network. Make sure that your internet connection is stable.
5) Update your game if it is pending. Developers release fixes to such problems via patch updates.
6) If nothing else worked, then check if the game’s servers are online. If they are offline, then it’s best to wait for them to come back online.
So these were some methods to fix the Fall Guys matchmaking not working issue. We hope this article helped you out. If you’re facing similar matchmaking not working issue in Among Us, then make sure to check out this article on Android Gram.