If you are a gamer and love farming too, there is no way that you will miss Farming Simulator 22. In FS22, you can grow a wide variety of crops and also harvest them. Well, you can fast-forward seasons, so there is no need to wait in real-time, but what truly matters is the complexity that FS22 offers. It nailed it when it came to showing how much hard work our field workers go through. Thanks to that, you can learn more about how each seasonal crop works. Corn, for example, is an excellent morning breakfast, but how do you grow and harvest it in-game? Don’t worry; this small guide will help you deal with that.
Corn is the fifth crop in the in-game crop calendar. Its planting season starts in April and goes all the way to May. Then the harvesting season starts four months later, so it’s October to November. Most crops can be produced the same way; the only difference is the tools and machines used. So, here’s everything you need to know.
Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Harvest Corn: How to do it
There are a few things you must take care of first before sowing the seeds. Here’s the list of everything that you will need:
- One Planter for sowing seeds.
- Big bags for refilling planters.
- One Roller for rolling the field.
- One Harvester.
- One Corn Header for the Harvester.
- One or more Trailers.
Also, remember that the harvester and planter have corn icons at the bottom. If you start using something that has no corn icon, then it won’t work.
Step-by-step guide for harvesting corn in FS22
Now that you have all the goods/equipment you need, simply start following these steps and enjoying a good harvest:
- Get your planter and load corn seeds with the help of BigBag. Make sure that it has corn loaded; it should be visible in the top left menu that shows both the controls and toggles of the planter.
- Unfold the seeder.
- Lower the seeder.
- Start rolling over your field.
- Now get the roller.
- Run it over the field again.
- Fast forward a few days.
- If you see any weeds growing, then mulch them ASAP.
- Once you reach the harvest season, you will see the “Ready to Harvest” option in the bottom right.
- Now, get your Harvester with the corn header.
- Unfold the header of the harvester.
- Unfold the harvester.
- Unfold the gain tank.
- Once those three are unfolded, start driving through the cornfield.
- Once harvesting is done, take the harvester to your trailer.
- Unload the corn in the trailer.
That’s it! You have just harvested corn in-game. You can also unload the harvested corn directly into your silo if you want. But mostly you will sell it, so unload it in the trailer, take it to the market, and sell it. For that, you will also need a medium-sized tractor and nothing more. Also, if you are using low-priced machines like beginner harvesters, then there won’t be much unfolding. So you can skip a few unfolding parts.
This was our complete guide on how to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 2022. Stay tuned for more guides like this on FS22. Follow Android Gram for more. Also read: Farming Simulator (FS) 22 DLC not showing up: Fixes & Workarounds