Wondering where FS 22’s DLC disappeared after you installed it? Well, a lot of folks have been struggling with Farming Simulator (FS) 22 DLC not showing up issue. Peeps have reposted that the game is not showing the DLC even after they purchased and installed it. This is quite concerning as DLCs cost money and anyone would panic if the content disappears from the game. Since there has been no real word from the developers, users are left on their own. So in this article, we will help you fix this issue. Stick with us till the end.
Farming Simulator allows you to experience the joy of farming and agriculture in the realistic simulator video game. Some folks even hail the Farming Simulator series as one of the best games in the genre. FS 22 outdid its predecessors in more than one way. The new and advanced machines are a joy to use. Also, the latest gameplay mechanics like the seasonal cycle add more to the realism. GIANTS Software made sure to add all kinds of vehicles and machines to satisfy all its users. So now, you can raise chickens as well as grow wheat. The mod community has also been pumping out different mods for the game that elevate the experience. But, it is needless to say that the game has its fair share of bugs. Below, we have addressed one of them.
Farming Simulator (FS) 22 DLC not showing up: Fixes & Workarounds.
Although not too widespread, this bug has already affected several players. Folks who have spent a lot of cash on the game panicked when they couldn’t find their DLC in the game. Below, we will tell you how to get your DLCs back again.
1) First, restart your game. Sometimes, a bad boot can also cause issues.
2) Try restarting your system as well.
3) From the game’s menu, go to Downloadable Content. Now, click on Extra Content and type the KEY for the DLC.
4) Launch Steam and open Farming Simulator 22’s store page. Now, scroll down and click on Manage My DLC. Here, check the box if it isn’t. If it is, then uncheck it, restart your game and reinstall all the DLCs.
5) On Steam, go to Library and right-click FS 22. Now, select Properties> Local Files> Verify integrity of the game files. Wait for the task to complete and then start the game.
Most of the time, this issue is due to temporary glitches that resolve themselves automatically. In the end, we hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Elden Ring connection error when summoned on the PC issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.