Is FIFA 22 not starting on your Xbox console? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. A lot of Xbox users have reported that they are unable to play FIFA 22 on their console. The game either won’t start or gets stuck on the loading screen. This can be very frustrating when you’re in the mood to play some matches. So, if you are searching for a solution to fix this issue, then you don’t have to look any further. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the FIFA 22 not starting on Xbox error. Make sure to stick with us till the very end.
FIFA 22 is a very popular football simulation video game. It is actually the 29th installment in the long-running series. The game has several modes where you can enjoy different aspects of the sport. Football is one of the, if not the, most popular sports in the world. This is the reason why FIFA 22 has such a humongous player base. But, even such a popular video game is prone to issues. One of them concerns Xbox users. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to check FIFA 22’s server status?
FIFA 22 not starting on Xbox error: Fixes & Workarounds.
There are a couple of methods that will help you to resolve the FIFA 22 not starting on Xbox error. We have mentioned all of them below for you to try. You will also find some general troubleshooting tips that might also help you out. So, let us begin.
1) First, restart your Xbox.
2) Next, check your internet connection. Switch over to wifi or a mobile hotspot to see if your console is able to connect to the internet.
3) Now, power cycle your networking device. To do this, turn your router/modem off and wait for a few minutes. Now, turn the device back on and connect it to your Xbox console.
4) Make sure that you are logging into FIFA 22 with the same account that you used to purchase the game.
5) Remove any unused peripheral device that is connected to the Xbox through a USB connection. This includes controllers and dongles.
6) If you are using a disk to play the game, then make sure that the disk does not have any scratches on it. This will also sometimes trigger the issues.
7) If you are using a disk, then first, clear the Blu-ray persistent data on your console. To do this, go to Xbox settings> Devices & connections> Bu-ray> Persistent Storage. Now, click on Clear Persistent Storage and reboot your Xbox.
8) If the issue persists, try deleting the personal saved data on the console. You can do this by pressing the Guide button and then going to FIFA 22. Now, press the Menu button on your controller and go to Manage game and add-ons> Saved data. Here, delete the saved data. This will delete all your offline saved data.
9) Next, let us try changing the DNS settings. For this, go to the Xbox home screen and then head over to Settings> Network> Advanced settings> DNS settings> Manual. Now, go to Primary DNS and enter 220.127.116.11. In place of the Secondary DNS, type 18.104.22.168.
10) If all the above methods did not help, then try reinstalling FIFA 22. You should also contact EA support for further assistance.
This brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.