When it comes to football simulation games, FIFA 23 holds a special place on the throne. Developed by EA Vancouver and EA Romania and published by EA Sports, FIFA 23 is getting more hype as time passes. There are many platforms the game is available on too. For example, you can find the game on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Stadia. With so much platform support, there can be times when the game can encounter an error in one platform or two. There can be many reasons for these errors to occur. However, it is important to find a fix for a severe error which do not get solved in a hotfix even after a significant time. We will be discussing the error where FIFA 23 Anticheat Service encountered an invalid system configuration. This has been causing a lot of trouble in the player base, so it is high time we share some fixes for it.
Also read: FIFA 23 Steam Deck Support: Is it available?
FIFA 23 Anticheat Service encountered an invalid system configuration: How to fix it?
The FIFA 23 Anticheat Service is an Anticheat solution that helps to make a secure environment in the game. Anticheat services prevent hackers and other cheaters to stay away from the game. As we all know that cheating can ruin the experience of any game, FIFA 23’s Anticheat service is a very essential part to maintain a healthy gaming virtual world. Well, it is quite obvious that you cannot run the game without this service. But, players are facing a configuration issue while launching the game due to the anticheat system. As per the official team, this issue occurs when players tweak or change the game files. The best method to get through this error is by reinstalling the EA Anticheat program. You complete the reinstallation process by going through the following steps:
Step 1: Uninstalling the EA Anticheat
- Go to Windows Explorer and head over to the C:\Program Files\EA\AC.
- Now, click on an executable file called EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe. This will launch the installer of the file.
- Now, go to the uninstall option and click on the “Uninstall” button.
- You can also select the “Uninstall All” button to remove all the EA Anticheat files including the installer.
- Once the uninstallation process is complete, you need to install the service again to run FIFA 23.
Step 2: Installing the EA Anticheat
- The first thing you need to do is download the EA Anticheat installer. You can download it from here.
- Now, just select the game you want to add the EA Anticheat to, which is FIFA 23 in this case.
- After this, click on the install button.
This will solve the invalid system configuration error while running FIFA 23 and you will be able to play the game with peace. On this note, we hope you have a wonderful football experience. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming,