Wondering if there is a fix for the FIFA 23 check your connection or try again later error? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. A lot of players have reported that they are unable to play the game due to this connectivity issue. In most cases, players have a good internet connection and the game still throws an error message. So, if you are looking for more information on this topic as well, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will tell you if there is a fix for the FIFA 23 check your connection or try again later error. So, make sure to stick with us till the very end.
FIFA 23 is the 30th game in the incredibly FIFA popular series. All FIFA games have been major hits in the past. Folks were expecting the same from FIFA 23 as well. Unfortunately, the game is riddled with bugs and glitches that make it almost unplayable for a lot of people. But, we will discuss these issues in more detail in some other article. For now, let us focus on the “check your connection or try again later” error and how to fix it. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to change the Club Name in FIFA 23?
FIFA 23 check your connection or try again later error: Is there any fix?
Unfortunately, there is no official fix for FIFA 23 check your connection or try again later error. Players have submitted tons of reports to EA support but are still waiting for a satisfactory answer. While the developers have not provided any update on the same, you can try some troubleshooting methods to be sure that the issue does not lie on your end.
1) Restart the game.
2) Next, reboot your system as well.
3) Make sure that you have a stable internet connection. We recommend using an ethernet cable over a wireless connection.
4) Make sure that your game is up to date.
5) If you are on PC, then go to Steam> Library> right-click FIFA 23> Properties> Local Files. Now, click on Verify integrity of the game files.
6) If the issue is with EA Play, then you can try reinstalling the application.
7) You can also try reinstalling FIFA 23 if the issue persists.
If you are still facing this error after trying out these methods, then it is best to wait for an official hotfix. We sincerely hope that EA releases it soon. Till then, stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.