NBA 2K23 is not only bringing sleekier graphics but a real-life experience closer to the virtual world. Dribbling is also one of the key mechanics in the game that is getting more intense and hard just like in real life. Therefore, new players as well as the old NBA 2K veterans are going through a new learning curve when it comes to dribbling. Hence, we are bringing you the best dribble moves for both the current-gen and the next-gen versions of NBA 2K23. So, go through this article to know how to dribble the ball in the best possible way.
NBA 2K23 (Current Gen & Next Gen): Best Dribble moves
Dribbling is one of the most important mechanics of basketball. Also, dribbling happens when the player bounces the basketball on the floor repeatedly with one hand at a time. It is also important because it is the only way a player can possess the ball while he or she is walking or running with it on the court. Therefore, it becomes essential to control the ball and know the best possible moves to get through the opponents and find that ring in the end. In NBA 2K23, dribbling is a very important skill to learn. Here are the best dribble moves you can use:
These are the best moves you can use in the game to get better at dribbling:
1) Dribble Style: Out of all the dribble styles, Michael Jordan is one of the best dribble styles you can use. If you are playing as a guard, you can also consider Damian Lillard as it is one of the most compatible dribble styles for guarding.
2) Moving crossovers: The Pro option is one of the best options when it comes to moving crossovers in the game.
3) Moving behind the back: Zach LaVine can be one of the best moving behind-the-back move to use in NBA 2K23. Also, if you think you have higher ball control, you can try Stephen Curry too.
4) Moving Stepbacks: Luka Doncic is one of the cleanest moving stepbacks in NBA 2K23.
5) Moving spins: Basic mode is the most efficient, but it is up to your personal choice.
6) Moving hesitations: Moving hesitations is one of the most important dribble moves in the game. Luka Doncic is one of the best moving hesitations styles you can try in the NBA 2K23.
7) Signature sign-ups: Tracy McGrady is the signature sign-up you can put into use if you have a high Ball Handle. Darius Garland is also a good move to try if Tracy McGrady is restricted for your player. Trae Young is also a good choice.
8) Size-Up Escape Packages: Luka Doncic and John Wall are two of the best size-up escape packages you can try in the game to get a hold of your ball with better control in the game.
So, these are some of the best dribble moves for both generations you can try. Moreover, you can also go and experiment with different moves and choose what’s most compatible with your gameplay. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram to get the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.