Who doesn’t want high FPS in a game? More FPS means a smoother experience and for a racing game like Forza Horizon 5, getting high FPS is a dream for many. So, in this article, we will be sharing all the details about the Best Settings for High FPS in Forza Horizon 5. Here’s everything you need to know.
You may have a decent PC setup to run the recently released Forza Horizon 5, but have you ever wondered that you can get even more FPS than what you are getting right now in-game? This is because there are some optimization options available for the game which provides better FPS overall. So, if you are interested, all you need to do is read this article till the end, and follow the steps we have provided.
Are you facing issues during the login process in Forza Horizon 5? Well, if you are stuck in a login loop, visit our detailed guide on how to fix it here.
Forza Horizon (FH) 5 Best settings for high FPS
So, before trying on any optimization options, make sure you have your Windows and Graphics drivers updated. Once this is done, you can follow the mentioned steps to optimize your game.
1) To enable some optimization options, first, you will need to find the Forza Horizon 5 game on your system. To do so, simply head over to Steam, and right-click on the game. Click on Manage and then on Browse Local Files. Now, you will be taken to the directory where the ForzaHorizon5.exe file is located. Right-click on it and then click on Properties. After this, head over to the Compatibility tab. Select the Disable FullScreen Optimization option and then click on the Change High DPI settings options. Now, turn ON the Override High DPI Scaling Behavior and select OK.
2) Next, go to Start and search for Graphics Settings. Click on it and make sure that the first option which will be Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling setting is turned ON. After this go to the drop-down menu below under the Graphics Performance Option and select Desktop App. Now, click on Browse and then find the ForzaHorizon5.exe file which we located earlier and then click on open. The ForzaHorizon5 application will now appear in the list. Select it and then click on options. Now, select High Performance, and you are done.
3) Next, search for Xbox Game Bar in the Control Panel and make sure it is turned OFF and then search for Game Mode. Make sure the Game Mode option is turned ON.
4) Now, it is better to erase all the temporary files on your computer to free up some space. To do so, simply press Win+R and then type- %temp% and hit enter. Now you are in the Temp folder. Select everything and press Shift+Delete. Don’t worry as these aren’t necessary files.
5) You may also restrict some startup apps from running in the background by disabling them from the Task Manager.
6) Make sure that all the programs like Discord and Chrome have the Hardware Acceleration mode disabled. This is because the Hardware Acceleration mode takes up power from the GPU to run these applications.
7) You can also tweak some in-game video settings of Forza Horizon 5 according to your liking to get better FPS. For more details, you can watch this video by TroubleChute.
Well, now you are all set to experience much better FPS in Forza Horizon 5. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For more such guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.