Forza Horizon 5 is one of the most versatile games when it comes to multiplayer support. This is because the game comes with single-player, online PvP, Online Co-op, and cross-platform multiplayer modes. However, among these modes, the online co-op mode has been quite a mess since many have reported it is not working sometimes in Forza Horizon (FH) 5. Therefore, we will be finding the best fixes and workarounds to get through this error in the easiest way possible.
Also read: Can you buy credits in Forza Horizon 5?
Forza Horizon (FH) 5 Co-op not working: How to fix it
There can be many reasons behind the issues with the co-op mode of Forza Horizon 5. Therefore, you must counter these issues through different types of solutions. This is the list of the fixes you can use to make your co-op work in the game-
1) Check your internet connection: Make sure that you aren’t having connectivity issues and that your network is working fine. For this, you can use third-party software or website to check if the upload and download speeds of your network are constant.
2) Update your game: The second thing you can do is update the game. Updating the game is always advised when encountering issues in game modes. Devs often release patch fixes for the same. Moreover, updating the games can also sort out compatibility issues.
3) Update the PC: Make sure that you have updated your Windows OS to the latest version and that no updates are pending for your device. If any updates are pending, download and install them immediately and then run the game again.
4) Check the Forza Horizon 5 server status: You also need to confirm if the servers of the game are properly working or not. You can do this by going to the official Twitter support page of the game or a third-party website called Downdetector.
5) Verify the integrity of the files: You also need to verify if the game files are corrupted by buggy files. You can do this by opening Steam’s library and going to the properties of Forza Horizon 5. After that, go to the Local Files tab and select the option that says, “Verify integrity of the files”. Once the scan is completed, launch the game.
6) Check the NAT type: Go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network. From there, look at the Xbox Live Multiplayer tab and check the NAT type. If your NAT type is Open, you will not face the issue in the co-op mode. If your NAT type is Moderate, you might face some issues in which you should try switching your network. However, if your NAT Type is Strict, make sure to change it to Moderate/Open.
By going through the following fixes, you may be able to access the co-op mode again in Forza Horizon 5. On this note, we hope that you will be able to play the game along with your friends. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.