With the release of the newest Forza Horizon 5, a total of 15 new Forza Edition Cars are currently available in the game. So, in this article, we will be sharing details about these Forza Edition Cards and their perks in-game. Here’s everything you need to know.
Released officially on the global gaming market on 9th Nov 2021, Forza Horizon 5 is by far the most realistic racing simulator out there. Well, 2021 has been a rough year but one thing that many gamers would appreciate is the release of this newest installment of the Forza Horizon video game series, Forza Horizon 5. With extreme importance given to details along with new game modes, the new Mexico map, new events, and much more, Forza Horizon 5 is here to provide the ultimate racing experience. Well, the game also features a total of 15 Forza Edition Cars and each car has its own unique perk. As many are unaware of this, we are here to let you know everything about it. Continue reading.
Want to know the location of all the Forza Horizon 5 Houses locations, Prices, Rewards (Bonuses)? Visit here for details.
Forza Horizon (FH) 5 Forza Edition Cars & its perks
As of now, there are 15 Forza Edition Cars but there is a chance more will be added to the game. So, for now, let’s take a look at the available Forza Edition Cars:
1) Chevrolet Corvette 1953 Forza Edition: It features the Clean Skills boost perk which means that you will get more skill points when performing clean overtakes or some clean racing skills.
2) Exocet Off-Road 2018 Forza Edition: Featuring the Destruction Skill boost perk, this car is the best to farm skill points wrecking things.
3) Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition: Same as the Corvette 53 FE, this car also features the Clean Skills boost perk. However, this car is much faster than the Corvette 53.
4) Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Forza Edition: It features the Speed Skills Boost meaning that it is the go-to car for long-distance races as you will gain a boost on speed skills.
5) Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck Forza Edition: It features the Destruction Skill boost perk like the Exocet Off-Road 2018 Forza Edition car.
6) Meyers Manx Forza Edition: Another car featuring the Destruction Skills Boost perk is the Meyers Manx Forza Edition.
7) Nissan Fairlady Z Forza Edition: Well, this car features the Event XP boost which means that you will gain more XP when participating in an event in-game.
8) Pagani Huayra BC Forza Edition: Yet another car featuring the Clean Skills Boost per is the Pagani Huayra BC Forza Edition.
9) Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition: This car features the Drift Skills Boost perk which means that you will gain more points when drifting around corners.
10) Volkswagen Beetle Forza Edition: It also features the Speed Skills Boost perk just like the Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Forza Edition.
11) BMW X5M 2011 Forza Edition: One of the coolest cars in the game, the BMW X5M 2011 Forza Edition features the Event XP boost perk which rewards players with a bonus XP in an event.
12) Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Forza Edition: Well, this car features the Skills Boost perk in the game which means that you will gain a boost on all types of Skill boost chains in-game while playing a race.
13) Racing Puma Forza Edition: This car features the Stunt Skill Boost which means that you will get points when performing stunts.
14) Dodge Charger R/T Forza Edition: It also features the Drift Skills Boost perk just like the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Forza Edition.
15) Morris Minor 1000 Forza Edition: This car offers a credits boost which means that you will gain more credits after completing races.
There are other cars that are not currently accessible or rumored to be added to the game soon including the Ford Coupe Forza Edition (Not currently accessible), and the Mercedes-AMG One Forza Edition (rumored). Once they are released, we will be updating this article accordingly. For more guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.