Gamepigeon has been attributed as an app that can make introverted individuals interact. With many games available to play on a single app platform, Gamepigeon has made it big in times of the pandemic, allowing people to connect over games. The app is available only for iOS users, however. You can play the games through iMessage; how cool is that! You play a game on iMessage, and once the game is over, you can send your scores to your friends and challenge them. Facebook Messenger and Snapchat also have a similar interface for playing games on their chat.
With a wide range of games available like 8-ball, 9-ball, basketball, checkers, mini-golf, and many more, Gamepigeon is a great app for iMessage users. However, if the app is not working on your phone, don’t worry. We are here with the perfect fixes for uninterrupted gaming sessions with your friends!
Gamepigeon app not working? How to fix it?
Fixing Gamepigeon app issues isn’t a headache. Here are simple fixes to kickstart your non-functional app in a few minutes!
- Check your network connection. Whether you are using a WiFi network or mobile data, check whether it is working correctly. The app cannot function without a stable internet connection.
- Restart your Gamepigeon app. To do the same, you can close the iMessage app from the recents and relaunch iMessage.
- Re-install your app. Uninstall and reinstall the Gamepigeon app.
- Update Gamepigeon app to the latest version. Apps can fail due to pending updates. Update your app to the newest version and try again.
- Toggle your WiFi/Mobile data. Switch off your data connection and then switch it on again.
- Restart your device. Restart your device, and then relaunch iMessage. Try the games on Gamepigeon.
- Reset your network. Go to phone settings. Visit General settings. Then, tap on Reset. Look for Reset Network Settings.
- If you are unable to send your gameplay or can only see a picture instead of it. Go to phone settings. Tap on Messages. Switch on the iMessage option. Then, turn off the Send an SMS option.
We have listed all the possible fixes for your Gamepigeon app to work again. Hope you enjoy it!