Generac’s Mobile Link app lets you track the status of your electricity generator. You can connect your generator to your mobile phone, tablet, or even your laptop through Mobile Link and monitor it. You just have to connect your generator to your WiFi and download the Generac Mobile Link App on your device. With this application, can also analyze the working your generator and its maintenance requirements.
According to CBS, Generac generators, sold nationwide have been recalled after 7 incidents of finger amputations. Read about it here- Generac generators recalled 7 incidents later.
Generac Mobile Link app not working:
Facing issues with the Generac Mobile Link app? You can try the following steps to troubleshoot and fix any issues with the app-
1. You may face a login or an account-related issue, which is very common. This commonly happens due to a Generac service outage or bottleneck. You can wait for it to resolve and then try to log in after some time.
2. Always keep your Generac Mobile Link app updated. If facing issues, open the app page on Google PlayStore or AppStore to check if there’s a pending update. If using the web app, update your browser whenever due. Keeping your app updated promotes an error-free experience.
3. In case of error in receiving timely notifications, look for your notification settings. Check if you have enabled Generac Mobile app notifications. If not, then you can go ahead and enable it to receive notifications.
4. Always check that your internet connection is good enough. If you fail to install the application on your device, verify whether your OS version is compatible to run the app. Your device should also have enough internal storage space. If you don’t have enough space, remove unused apps and delete unwanted files.
5. If you are facing a black screen, loading, connection, or server errors, all you have to do is wait for them to get resolved and try opening the app again later.
Currently, as per their official website, the Generac Mobile Link website and application are undergoing a temporary outage in their service, you may not be able to use your account until the issue is resolved.