Wondering how to fix the Grounded not Launching and Crashing at startup on PC issue? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. Many players have reported that they cannot start the game. It is either not launching or crashes soon after. This is a general problem with most newly released video games. So, if you are searching for a solution as well, then you don’t have to look any further. This article will tell you how to fix the Grounded not Launching and Crashing at startup on PC issue. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
Grounded is an amazing survival video game. The story is fresh and the game mechanics are very well done. You mysteriously shrink down to the size of an ant and now need to survive in your backyard. While doing so, you will face threats like worms, insects, and birds. Most of them will try to hunt you down. On top of this, you will also have to gather food, and other resources to ensure your survival. The theme of the game is unique and players are loving it so far. But, a few of them are unable to enjoy the game due to the crashing at launch issue. So without any further ado, let us proceed.
| Also read: Grounded game save file location- Where is it?
Grounded not Launching and Crashing at startup on PC: Fixes & Workarounds.
There are a couple of ways to fix the Grounded not Launching and Crashing at startup on PC issue. We have mentioned all of them below for you to try. There are also general troubleshooting tips that will surely come in handy. So, let us begin.
1) First, reboot your PC.
2) Now, make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
3) Next, check that your PC meets the minimum system requirements. You will need at least an Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 650 Ti, and 8 GB of storage to run the game properly on your system.
4) Now, go to Steam> Library> right-click Grounded> Properties> Local Files. Here, click on Verify integrity of the game files option and wait for the process to complete.
5) Make sure that your Antivirus or Firewall is not blocking any of the game files.
6) Next, make sure that your GPU drivers are up to date.
7) You can also try playing the game in offline single-player mode.
8) Also, make sure that your game is updated to the latest version as well.
9) If nothing else works, then try reinstalling Grounded.
So, these were some methods to fix the Grounded not Launching and Crashing at startup on PC issue. We hope that you found the article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.