Wondering how to change the FPS limit in Forza Horizon 5? Well, we are going to help you out. FPS or Frames per Second in video games determines the stability and integrity of the visuals. Most gamers seek high and stable frame rates in video games. But, if you have a low-end system, it is best to limit/cap the FPS. Forza Horizon 5 offers several FPS options for you to choose from and it is very easy to change them. So if you’re looking to limit your FPS or change the value, then continue reading the article.
FH 5 or Forza Horizon 5 is the newest racing title in the popular series by Playground Games. The offers a chance for the players to experience the thrill of racing in Mexico. With beautiful maps and exquisite cars, FH5 has already become one of the favorite racing video games. Since the game has amazing graphics, it is expected to stutter or lag on low-end systems. There are several ways to fix this issue and limiting your FPS is one of them. Players also cap their frame rates for a smoother gaming experience because there’s nothing worse than lagging while you try to do a perfect drift. Below, we have mentioned the steps for how you can change the FPS in Forza Horizon 5.
How to change the FPS limit in Forza Horizon 5?
It is very easy to change or limit your FPS in FH5. The in-game setting allows you to set the FPS at your desired choice, though, some peeps might have missed that option. Simply follow the instructions below and you will be able to change the FPS in the game.
1) Launch Forza Horizon 5 and go to Options.
2) Now, head over to the Video tab and locate the Frame Rate option.
3) Here, you can toggle between the available FPS choices and select the one you need.
4) Now, press the button assigned to save the settings. You can check it out at the bottom of your screen while in the settings.
5) Now, close the settings and enter the game. You should be getting the FPS you chose before.
For NVIDIA graphics card users-
NVIDIA users can also use the NVIDIA Control Panel to cap the FPS. Follow the steps below to learn how to do so.
1) Press the Windows key and type NVIDIA Control Panel and open it.
2) Now, go to Manage 3d Settings> Program Setting.
3) Click on the Add button to browse and add the Forza Horizon 5 executable file.
4) Now, turn on the Vertical Synchronization (V-Sync).
5) Next, locate the Max Frame Rate option and set it to your desired value.
6) Save the settings and then close the NVIDIA control panel.
If the FPS is not limiting at the value you are trying to set, make sure you disable V-Sync from the game’s settings. So, this is how you can change the FPS in Forza Horizon 5. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check our other article on How to delete Forza Horizon save on Xbox? Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!