Wondering how to check your trophies on PS Now? Well, we will help you to do so. Trophies are the best way to keep a track of your achievements in a game. It also showcases your performance and what other tasks you might mneed to complete. Checking your trophies in PS4 & PS5 is simple, but, it might get a little confusing when using the PS Now app. Many peeps are unaware of the process to access their trophies section. So in this article, we will tell you how to check trophies on PS Now for PS4 & PS5.
What is PlayStation Now (PS Now)?
PS Now is a subscription service by Sony. It allows you to play PS2, PS3, and PS4 games online using cloud services. If you have a PS4 or a PS5, then you can even download some of the PS2 and PS3 games on your console. PS Now provides an excellent opportunity to enjoy old games without having to fill your storage space. Unfortunately, PC players cannot download the games on their system and are only allowed to play online. As of 2021, PS Now supports 800+ games. You can even check your achievements and trophies using the in-app menu. Below, we will tell you how you can do so and also how to sync those trophies.
How to buy the subscription?
It is very easy to purchase the PS Now subscription. Simply follow these steps and start playing all your old games on the new-gen console.
1) Go to the PlayStation store webpage and hit the download button.
2) The webpage will ask you to log into your PlayStation account. Fill in all the necessary details.
3) Now, click on Accept and add a payment method.
4) Next, click on Confirm Purchase and your PS Now subscription is ready.
How to check trophies on PS Now for PS4 & PS5?
To check your trophies on PS Now, you simply have to follow the instructions mentioned below. We have also jotted down the methods to syn those trophies as well.
1) Launch PS Now and long-press the PS button.
2) Wait for the PS Now menu to open and then head over to the activity card. This will lead you to the PS3 menu.
3) Now, look for the XMB menu and click on it.
4) The above step will take you to the trophies section.
5) You can also manually sync all your PS Now trophies from this menu as well.
We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the PS Now not working PS4 and PS5 issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!