Wondering how to hide games & trophies on your PS5 profile? Then continue reading this article. There are multiple reasons why you might want to hide your gaming list. Maybe you don’t want trolls to compare their trophies with yours? Or, maybe you got some embarrassing achievement that your friends might make fun of. No matter the case, we are here to help you out. In this article, we will tell you how you can hide your games and trophies on your PS5 profile. Make sure to stick with us till the end.
Is it possible to hide games and trophies?
Yes, it is very much possible to hide your games or trophies on your profile. While most people enjoy flaunting their achievements, some try to stay reserved. For such people, PS5 has the option to hide certain things from their profile. You can hide the games you play, your trophies, and other achievements. You also have the option to only let your friends see these things. Thankfully, it is fairly easy to do so on your PS5. So, if you wish to hide them, proceed with the article.
How to hide games & trophies on PS5 Profile?
To hide your games and trophies on the PS5 profile, you simply have to follow the instructions mentioned below. There are two ways to hide these things and we have provided you with both options. The first one lets you hide the trophies of certain games whereas the other option simply hides your whole profile.
1) On your PS5 home screen, press the PS button and navigate to your profile option.
2) Next, navigate to the Trophies tab.
3) Here, press the options button on your controller and go to Privacy Settings > Hidden Games.
4) Now, from the View and Customize Your Privacy Settings screen, click on the Hide your games from other players option.
5) From the new screen, you can slide the bar for the game that you do not wish to show on your PS5 profile. When you deactivate the toggle for a game, your friends or other PS users will not be able to see any of your activity for the game – including the Trophies that you achieve. You can reverse this whenever you want.
The second option-
1) Follow the same steps as mentioned above to reach the View and Customize Your Privacy Settings screen from your profile.
2) Now, click on the Who can see your gaming history option.
3) Now, you can select from Anyone, Friends of Friends, Friends Only, or No One.
4) You can do the same for Who can see your online status and what you’re currently playing option present on the screen.
So, these were some methods to hide games and trophies on your PS5 profile. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the taskbar overlapping in Halo Infinite issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!