Wondering how to install Fabric in Minecraft 1.19? Then you, my friend, need to read the complete article. Players have been modding Minecraft for a long time. It is an acceptable hobby and makes the game even more fun. But, you will need some sort of modding engine/software to perform these actions. Well, Fabric is the best choice for Minecraft. But, if you don’t know how to do so, then we are going to help you out. In this article, we will tell you how to install Fabric in Minecraft 1.19. So, make sure to stick with us till the very end.
Minecraft is one of the most popular video games on the market. Even after so many years of its initial release, it has easily maintained its popularity. The main reason for this is the sheer dedication of the developers. They have been adding new and exciting things to the game over the years. You have a vast map with the freedom to craft and build virtually anything. The map also has different biomes that make things dynamic. Well, the mods help to make everything even more exciting. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
How to install Fabric in Minecraft 1.19?
It is actually very easy to install Fabric for Minecraft 1.19 on your system. But it is very important to follow the right steps in order to do this successfully. We have mentioned all the required steps below for you. So, let us begin.
1) First of all, go to the official Fabric website.
2) If you are on Windows, then click on Download for Windows option. Otherwise, download the Universal Jar.
3) Once the download is complete, make sure to install the application.
4) Now, run the application and select the latest version of Minecraft from the pop-up window.
5) Next, make sure to click on Creator Profile and then click on Install.
6) At one point, the application will ask you to download the Fabric API as well. You can directly go to the link from there or click here to head over to the right place.
7) Go to the Files tab and then download the latest version.
8) Now, press the Windows button+R key on the keyboard. On the run window, type %AppData%\Minecraft.
9) This will open the Minecraft folder on your system. Here, look for the mods folder. If there isn’t one, then you will need to create one.
10) Now, copy-paste the Fabric API file that you’ve downloaded to this location.
11) Next, simply run the Minecraft Launcher and it should automatically select the Fabric launcher. If it does not, then you can go to the installation tab and select the Fabric launcher from there.
Well, this brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.