Wondering how to Refund a game on Blizzard/Battle.net? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. There are often times when you make a purchase and the game turns out to be not worth your hard-earned money. Sometimes, the game is simply unplayable. In these cases, the only option is to refund the game and get your money back. But, a lot of players don’t know how to refund a game on Blizzard. Well, if you are searching for the right information as well, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to Refund a game on Blizzard/Battle.net. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
Blizzard is one of the biggest game developing and publishing companies. You can play the latest COD MW II from the Battle.net launcher made by Blizzard. You are also required to create a Battle.net account in order to play the games. Any purchase you make goes through these channels. But, it can be a little hard to understand their return and refund policies. But, you don’t have to worry about it anymore. Below, we will tell you how to refund/return a game on Blizzard/Battle.net. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
How to Refund a game on Blizzard/Battle.net? (2022)
As we mentioned before, Blizzard’s return and refund policies can be a little confusing. To be on the safe side, you can return a game if you have less than around 2 hours of gameplay and the purchase was made within a week. So, if you have purchased the game recently, then follow the steps below to refund your game on Blizzard/Battle.net.
1) First, open a web browser and go to the official Battle.net website.
2) Next, Sign in to your account.
3) Now, click on the Support option in the top-right corner of the screen.
4) Click on Payments> Contact Support> I would rather categorize the issue> Payments.
5) Now, make sure to click on Refund and then on Continue.
6) Once you do this, it will start looking for your account and the purchases that you’ve made.
7) If a game is refundable, then it will show up on the screen.
8) Simply click on the game and select a reason and then click on Request Refund.
9) This will start your refund process and it takes a few days for the money to be refunded back to your account.
So, now you know everything related to how to refund a game on Blizzard/Battle.net. For more such articles, make sure to visit Android Gram daily.