Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are all set to make their entrance on 18 November 2022 for the Nintendo Switch. The hype around the game is going all the way up as Pokemon like Fidough and Greavard are confirmed to get featured in the game. Moreover, with the latest trailer revolving around, fans cannot stop themselves from anticipating all the possibilities the game will be bringing to the Switch. The only downside of this game, for now, is that it is exclusive to Nintendo Switch. This means players from other platforms won’t be able to access the game officially. But is there any way for PC users to get their hands on the Switch Exclusive Pokemon Scarlet & Violet? Let’s discuss all the possibilities in detail.
How to play Pokemon Scarlet & Violet on PC?
A Nintendo Switch emulator can be the perfect solution to run Pokemon Scarlet & Violet on PC. There are many emulators available in the market that can help you to play any Switch exclusive on PC. With the help of these emulators, you have a high chance to run the Pokemon Scarlet & Violet on your PC. However, you need to follow a set of steps in order to do so:
- First, download the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++. If you don’t have the latest version on your system, you can download it from here.
- Now, you will need to download and install an emulator that is compatible with your system. We will be using the Yuzu emulator in order to complete our process. You can download the Yuzu emulator from here.
- Now, after installing the emulator on your PC, you will need to load the Yuzu keys. You can dump these keys from your Nintendo Switch or use Google to search for them on the internet. However, using Google to get the keys can be risky, so be careful.
- After getting the Yuzu keys, move them into the C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\keys.
- Now, you can download the ROM files for Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, which will be made available soon after the game is released.
- After this, launch Yuzu Emulator and then go to the folder where you have downloaded the ROM files.
- Now, just open the game via the emulator, and the process is completed.
Once the game is released, you will be able to play it on a PC using the Yuzu emulator. As of now, using an emulator is the only way to run Pokemon Scarlet & Violet on a PC. On this note, we hope we were able to solve your query regarding the matter. For more updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.