Are you also a hardcore fan of Pokemon Go? Imagine you are exploring new places and you find an exotic location where the chances of finding a rare Pokemon are high. In this case, rather than taking out your phone and playing the game on it, you can just use a handy device that allows you to enjoy the Pokemon Go experience without using your smartphone. This handy device uses Bluetooth and works on low energy to notify you about the events in the game. For example, if a Pokemon appears in front of you, the device will inform you immediately. However, sometimes you need to reset your Pokemon Go Plus device if you want to transfer it and connect to another device. So, we shall be discussing the same.
How to reset Pokémon Go Plus
Resetting the Pokemon Go Plus essentially means disconnecting it from your current device so that you can pair it with a new device. However, many players are not aware of the procedure and hence find this simple process difficult. If you are one of those players, you do not need to worry because resetting the Pokemon Go Plus is very easy as you can see from these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is press the Function button on the Pokemon Go Plus device.
- Once you do this, the device will flash a blue light. This means it is now paired to your respective smartphone.
- Now, press and hold the function button for 5 seconds. Hold the button, until the light of the device turns to solid blue.
- After this, release the function button.
- After the light turns solid blue, you need to press and hold the Function button again for 5 seconds. You will notice a vibration after a moment. This means the device is now unpaired from your smartphone.
Once the vibration occurs, you can pair the device with another smartphone at your convenience. On this note, we hope that now you know everything about resetting the Pokemon Go Plus. Also, if you want to get the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.