Share Play is a very interesting feature that has been introduced in both the PS4 and PS5 consoles. However, players who have bought the PS5 recently don’t know that they can share play PS5 games with PS4 users as well. If you are one of those players, you don’t need to worry anymore as we will be sharing all the details on the same, in this article. Here’s everything you need to know.
Console gaming is currently a giant industry. With the release of many console exclusive games in 2022, the market is going to flourish even more in the future. With that being said, a feature that many console players are interested to try is Shareplay. It a option that enables cross-play features between PS5 and PS4 players by allowing PS5 users to share their gameplay with their PS4 friends. PS4 players can also try the PS5 games for free using Shareplay. However, this feature isn’t known to many players which is why the majority of the players are not using it. If you are looking to know how do the same, this article is the one for all the information you need.
How to share play PS5 games with PS4 users
Well, to be able to share play PS5 games with PS4 users, you will need to add the corresponding PS4 user to your friends list. Once this is done, follow the given steps:
1) Press the PlayStation Button on your PS5 controller and select Game Base.
2) Now, select a friend that has a PS4 console from your friends list and start a party with him/her.
3) Next, head to the profile of your friend and select the View Voice Chat option. There you will find an icon that will display “Start Share Screen” when you hover over it. Select the option to enable screen sharing.
4) Once the Share Screen has started on your PS5, select the Share Screen| Share Play option. Here, you will have to select the party member with whom you would like to enable the Shareplay feature.
5) Select the corresponding PS4 user from here and then select any of the available play mode. Once you select any of the options, this will invite the corresponding PS4 user and he/she has to accept the invite to be able to enjoy the Shareplay feature with you.
So, this was all about how you can share play PS5 games with PS4 users. For more such guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.