Want to know how to use the Sinnoh Stone item in Pokemon Go? Well, in this article, we will be sharing all the details we know about the Sinnoh Stone Item in Pokemon Go and discuss how to use it in-game. Here’s everything you need to know.
The Sinnoh Stone is a very valuable item in Pokemon Go due to the fact that it allows you to transform a bunch of pokemon in-game into their Gen 4 versions making them more powerful. This includes the following evolutions:
- Budew → Roselia → Roserade
- Elekid → Electabuzz → Electivire
- Murkrow → Honchkrow
- Porygon → Porygon2 → Porygon-Z
- Ryhorn → Rhydon → Rhyperior
- Duskull → Dusclops → Dusknoir
- Aipom → Ambipom
- Yanma → Yanmega
- Tangela → Tangrowth
- Snorunt → Froslass
- Gligar → Gliscor
- Sneasel → Weavile
- Magby → Magmar → Magmortar
- Misdreavus → Mismagius
- Lickytung → Lickilicky
- Ralts → Kirlia → Gallade
- Togepi → Togetic → Togekiss
- Swinub → Piloswine → Mamoswine
Well, the Sinnoh Stone is indeed a very rare item so getting it won’t be an easy task by any means. To acquire the Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go, you will need to complete certain tasks. You can also get this item by participating in PvP battles. The mentioned two ways can get you the item in Pokemon Go.
- Completing the 7 days Field Research Task. There is a chance that you might get a Sinnoh Stone after a Research Breakthrough.
- You can also get this item by competing in PvP battles. You can either battle once(per day) against an AI trainer or battle three times(per day) against real players to get a chance to acquire the Sinnoh Stone.
Since you know how to get the Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go, now you must be excited to know how to use it, right? Continue reading to find out more details.
Is the Super Rocket Radar in Pokemon Go not working for you too? Well, it is because Niantic has removed Giovanni from their game for this season. For more details on this, make sure to visit our detailed article here.
Pokemon Go: How to use Sinnoh Stone
With a total of 22 Gen 4 pokemon ready to be evolved from their previous generations, using a Sinnoh Stone to evolve a Gen 1/Gen 2 pokemon to its Gen 4 form, requires a total of 100 Candy for that to happen. You might also need to use Lure to evolve some of the pokemon in-game to their Gen 4 forms.
Well, now you know how to get the Sinnoh Stone item in Pokemon Go and how to use it in-game to evolve your pokemon into their Gen 4 versions. For more guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.