Are you wondering how to use the text chat in Crab Game? Well, you’ve arrived at the right article then. Crab Game is a lot of fun for being a free-to-play game. But, not everyone is keen to use voice chat. Especially when they’re playing with random players. So, for people like us, the game has a text chat option. Below, we will tell you how you can enable text chat in Crab Game and how to easily send a message in the game. Stay tuned till the end for all the information.
Crab Game basically started as a solo, fun project by the one-man army, Daniel Sooman. If you don’t know, Daniel Sooman, popularly known as Dani on YouTube, is famous for making short funny games. But, when he took the challenge to create a game based on the popular Korean TV drama, Squid Game, he had no idea that it’d blow up [in a good way, of course]. The game got instantly popular amongst the gaming community. Everyone wanted to test themselves in the harsh world of children’s games against the other 38 players. So, while the game has a voice chat option, many are curious about the text chat.
How to enable text chat in Crab Game?
Well, before you can start using the text chat in-game, you need to first enable it from the settings. You only have to follow some very simple steps to enable it from the settings. Follow along with the article to enable the text chat in Crab Game.
1) Open your game and go to the settings.
2) In the Gameplay tab, look for the enable text chat option.
3) Simply click the hollow circle next to the option to enable it.
4) Now, head into a match to start using this feature.
How to use text chat in Crab Game?
1) Once you enable the text chat from the game settings, you’re all set to use it in the game.
2) Simply press Enter to bring up the text chat window.
3) Once the window is open, type your message and press Enter again to send it.
4) You need to remember that the message can be seen by every player on that server.
So this was a simple article/guide on how to use text chat in Crab Game. You should always remember to be polite when chatting in a game. You should never use any racist or offensive slurs in the chats. You can be kicked off from the server by the host if you are toxic towards others. Keeping that in mind, we hope you have a great game. Also, if you’re having issues with the voice chat in Crab Game, then you can check this article on Android Gram for the fix. Happy Gaming!