Hulu error code p-Edu 104 is troubling a lot of users. Users insist that the Hulu app is unable to locate them and even though they are receiving the link to troubleshoot the problem, it’s not working. Some users further report that the troubleshooting link is for setting up Live TV but users do not have access to Live TV. Users also complain about the app asking them to change the Privacy and Settings to Home but that does not solve their problems either.
Hulu app is a popular streaming service app that brings thousands of entertainment options, such as movies, movie trailers, cartoons, TV series and shows, and a lot more on your device in seconds. You can enjoy all that you want from its wide range of collections in the catalog without any waiting time. The Hulu app offers its users, 50 hours of cloud storage and fast updates on the new episodes. Movie buffs and Binge watchers prefer the Hulu app because of the ease it offers in streaming their favorite TV shows and movies.
How to fix the error code p-edu 104 on the Hulu app?
Binge watchers are people who can watch a TV series or movie or anything they like for hours at a stretch. Sometimes, they do not even get up to eat or drink. For people who are so into watching the shows or movies of their choice, that they forget to eat and sometimes even defecate, you can only imagine how frustrating it must be to experience such issues as error code p-edu 104 that hinders their watching experience. The irritation is understood and therefore we have come up with simple fixes for the Hulu app users.
Simple steps to fix the error code p-edu 104 on the Hulu app:
To use the Hulu app and fix the error code p-edu 104, users will have to choose their Home Network. If the network you are using currently is different than the one you have set before, the app might not work. Therefore, setting up your Home Network is important for using the Hulu app. Set your Home Network by following these steps:
Setting your Home Network:
1) Connect to the network that you are planning to designate as your Home Network.
2) You won’t be able to choose your Home Network while using a mobile wireless network. This includes mobile hotspots and shared Wi-Fi networks.
3) Once you have the desired internet connection, log in to the Hulu app on your device or open your Account page through a web browser, and under the Privacy and Settings option, click on the “Set or Change Home”. This will fix the error code p-edu 104.
Sometimes, you might want to change your preferred Home Network for some reason, in this case, your Internet Service Provider will change. If that happens, you will have to change your chosen Home Network again to your new ISP on your Hulu app/website.
Changing your Home Network:
Here is how to change your Home Network to be able to use your Hulu app without facing the error code p-edu 104.
1) To change your Home Network in the Hulu app, simply follow the steps mentioned in the Setting up your Home Network column above.
2) If you do not want to change your Home Network yet, you can watch the movies and shows you like from the Hulu app’s streaming library only.
Contact Hulu Customer Support:
If setting up your home network doesn’t work, call up their customer support at 877 824 4858. According to an affected user, the support will manually reset the assigned IP address to resolve the issue. You can also choose to live chat with an agent from the Hulu Support page.
Changing Home Network is only allowed up to four times in a twelve-month period. If you are facing the error code p-edu 104, following the above-mentioned steps will help you use your Hulu app easily.