Hunt Showdown just received a pretty big update, and the result: well, not so perfect! Players who updated their game to the latest 1.6.1 version are facing some bugs that are making the experience very annoying. Hunt Showdown is not launching, loading, or working for many. Read this article to know how to fix the issue.
Hunt Showdown latest update
It seems that Hunt Showdown’s latest update brought a lot on the plate. And, it has caused a lot of bugs. The loading, launching issues may be a part of it as well. A small list of quick details on the patch follows:
- New Accessibility options allow players to access weapons much more freely and easily.
- Ability to retract from ADS while shooting was also added.
- You can now force reload your guns when using a controller.
- Some Gunslinger control changes like the ability to lower weapons or items while using Gunslinger in Hunter Mode.
- A few hunter control changes like a dedicated melee button, sprint to aim transition, and shoulder aim toggle.
- There are new menu animations that make the lobby and death pose a little more realistic. A new weapon equip animation is also added. The legendary characters or hunters will now feature a thrilling intro animation to show off.
- There’s also a new bounty revive mechanic.
To access more information on the 1.6.1 patch notes, click here.
How to fix the not working, not loading, and launching issue?
We are listing a few steps which you can try to fix the Hunt Showdown game not launching, loading, or working.
- Update your graphic drivers: Keeping your graphic drivers up-to-date is of utmost importance. To do so, open the Geforce Experience app or the AMD Radeon app, or the management app of whatever graphic drivers you are using. You will find an option to check for updates. Click on that. If there are any available updates, complete them immediately.
- Check your internet connection: It is a very basic step. If your internet connection is slow, Hunt Showdown will cause loading, launching, or working issues. Reset your router and try again.
- Verify Game files via Steam Client: To do so, launch Steam. Go to Library, find the game Hunt Showdown and right-click on it. Click on properties. Go to the Local Files tab and then click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. Restart the game and check whether it’s launching.
- Delete temporary files: Go to system settings on your PC. Then, click on Delete temporary files. Choose the files you want to keep and delete all the temp files.
If your issue persists, don’t worry. The Hunt Showdown team has noted all the issues related to the new update and has promised to fix the issue with a secondary patch 22.214.171.124 by this week.