Marco Polo is a great social media app. It includes everything a user can ask for minus the ads. In today’s world, privacy on the Internet is a great deal. Social Media giants are known to collect user information for their personal growth. Marco Polo doesn’t sell any user data for ads. That’s a good thing. Also, you get a very fun private space where you can chat, video call, share videos, and so much more.
Already a user of Marco Polo? That’s great. Having trouble with the Marco Polo app? Read this article to know how to fix it.
Marco Polo not working: Fixes?
All apps have their share of notorious issues. However, if you are having trouble loading or sending Polos, we are here to help you. We are listing a few helpful troubleshooting techniques that will easily help you debug the issue with the Marco Polo app.
- Check and Reset your Internet Connection or WiFi: The Marco Polo app works best where there’s a strong internet connection. So, if you are facing trouble loading or sending Polos, check whether you have a working internet connection. Also, try resetting the WiFi option on your phone by toggling between ON and OFF. Do the same if you are on mobile data.
- Turn off VPN: Some services refuse to work if VPN is detected. So, we suggest turning off the VPN service and see whether the issue is resolved.
- Try resending the polo: If your polo didn’t send the first time, try resending the same. Sometimes due to internal issues, data loss is common. So, resending may solve the issue.
- Restart your Marco Polo app: If your internet connection is strong, that’s a good thing. If the issue persists, just restart your app. Open the recents window tab and swipe up (if on iOS) or swipe right (if on Android) on the Marco Polo app to close it. Restart the app.
- Restart your device: If the above doesn’t work, restart your device. This will close any app or background processes interrupting the Marco Polo app.
- Reinstall Marco Polo app: If none of the above seems to work, simply uninstall the app from your phone and then reinstall it. Any kind of account-related issue may be resolved by doing this.
Hope your Marco Polo issues are fixed by now. If not, we suggest you contact Marco Polo support from here.