Jagged Alliance 3 is the most recent launch in the franchise. It takes the famous tactical gameplay of the franchise to new heights. In the game, the lands of Great Chien have fallen under the control of ‘The Legion’, and you have to reclaim it. You play as a military commander who uses force to liberate the land from the control of the Legion and return it to peace. In Jagged Alliance 3, you recruit mercenaries with various special stats and abilities to do your bidding. You use these mercenaries to train a militia and to undertake various sabotage-related tasks. There are mercs with stats in Wisdom, Explosives, Mechanics, Leadership, etc. Each merc stat has an associated use. There are many familiar mercs to choose from in this game, but some are just better than the rest. One of the best explosive experts, Larry is one mercenary that all players should consider recruiting. In this article, we are going to go over how to recruit this merc in-game.
Jagged Alliance 3: How to Recruit Larry?
Larry can be found unwell at Camp Savane in Sector F7 of the in-game map. You will need to go to this camp and take it over to speak to him. Additionally, you will also need a medicine called MetaViron to help this injured merc. Here are the steps to recruiting Larry:
- Get your hands on the MetaViron medicine that is considered to have a cure for this problem. You can find it in sectors B10, E12, or H9.
- Next, head to Sector F7 of the in-game map to find Camp Savane.
- Here, you will have to clear a lot of enemies to speak to Larry. There are many mines here, so make sure to bring an Explosive expert with you.
- Once inside, you will have to speak to Larry. Do a spot medical check to diagnose him with Amnesia.
- Now, give him the MetaViron medicine you have with you. This will heal him significantly.
- If you want to help him further, you can take him to the hospital in the H12 sector. This will increase his multiple stats while costing very little health to the merc.
Once you have done these steps, Larry will be available to you. He is an explosive expert, so make sure to use him for that purpose only. If you give him tasks related to stealth or other strengths, he will likely suffer. He is, however, one of the best explosive experts in the game. This means his ability to disarm mines and other explosive items is better than that of most other mercenaries. This will significantly affect how you play the game strategically. Once unlocked, he behaves the same as any other merc in the game. Keep this in mind when sending him on missions or other errands. That said, if you found this article helpful and would like to read more, consider visiting Android Gram for more articles just like this.