Knockout City is currently running its new Creator Crew Program which will enable Content Creators to enjoy special perks for being a member. To know more, continue reading this article.
Developed by Velan Studios and published by EA, the recently launched hybrid “dodgebrawl” game, Knockout City is getting quite popular. Since its release back in May 2021, the game quickly reached a player base of 5 million in total, according to PCGamesN. The game is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Origin, Epic, and Steam with crossplay enabled.
However, Knockout City is currently accepting applications from content creators to join their new Creator Crew program which will enable the accepted applicants to enjoy special perks and rewards. In this article, we are going to talk about what those perks are and is it really worth applying for the program.
Knockout City: Creator Crew Perks and Rewards
Note: To be able to apply for the Creator Crew Program, one has to be over 13 yrs old.
The Creator Crew program has some really cool perks for the Content creators and applying for it is definitely worth it.
🚨Join our Creator Crew Program!🚨
Now accepting applications from content creators to join our Creator Crew program, which will grant you special perks for being a member.
Link for more info, and to apply 👇👇👇https://t.co/0wq8SsspHj
— Knockout City (@knockoutcity) June 30, 2021
Here are the details of all the perks and rewards:
- Once accepted, the members will be given a unique role in Discord with private chat and private voice channels only for Creators.
- You will get free Holobux every season to look the best.
- Your channel will be enabled with Twitch drops so when viewers watch your stream on Twitch, they can earn Holobux, Style Chips, Energy Drinks, and other rewards as well.
- Your channel will be promoted from the official Knockout City channels (Retweets, /hosting from Twitch. Etc).
- Unique in-game customizations are on the way for the Creator Crew members.
- Only for some creators:
- Giveaways for your audiences.
- Custom icons, banners, logos, skins, etc. for your channel.
- Knockout City merch.
- Collaboration with Velan devs for streams, or for videos, podcasts, etc.
Well, if you are selected, you will be enjoying all these perks. Currently, Knockout City is accepting Twitch and YouTube creators only for their Creator Crew Program.