Online or offline, both game modes have advantages and disadvantages. In online mode, you can enjoy the in-game experience with your friends but will need to have a persistent internet connection. While in offline mode, you won’t need to rely on your internet connection to be able to play the game, but you are limited to solo play (except LAN or couch co-op). That’s why it’s best to know if your favorite game has these modes or not. Lords of the Fallen also offers the same modes, where players can switch between online and offline modes as per their preference. But if you don’t know how to activate offline mode in Lords of the Fallen, here’s everything you need to know.
Lords of the Fallen is a souls-like game that also follows no-nonsense gameplay, just like Remnant 2. If you are a beginner to the souls-like genre, then playing online with your friends is the go-to option. But if you like solo play, or don’t want players to enter your world and fight, playing the game in offline mode is perfect for you. So, how to do it? Continue reading to find out.
Lords of the Fallen (2023): How to Activate Offline Mode
It’s easier to tell if you are playing LOTF in online or offline mode. For example, the multiplayer option will just vanish in thin air if you’re offline. Meanwhile, if you are online, then this option will be visible whenever you interact with the Vestige of Blind Agatha. Anyway, here’s how to enable offline mode.
- If you are connected to the internet and are playing the game, open the in-game Settings menu and switch to the Multiplayer tab.
- Here, you will find the Online option.
- Now, next to this option will be a toggle. Make sure to select No.
When should you use offline mode?
- The best thing about offline mode is that you don’t need an internet connection to play. Yes, you can beat the game in offline mode.
- Also, probably the worst part about it is that it disables multiplayer altogether. If you are a new gamer to this soul-like genre, then make sure to play it with other players. Once you are pro enough, turn on offline mode and get ready for some PvP action.
- If your internet connection is slow, or not stable enough to access the game’s online multiplayer features, it’s best that you access its offline mode and play in peace. Having an unstable internet connection and battling against players online isn’t an ideal experience at all.
This was our complete guide on how to enable the offline mode in Lords of the Fallen. Use this opportunity to test out your skills and learn how far you can go solo. Follow Android Gram for more. And also read: Lords of the Fallen (2023) “Cannot log in game client has been tampered with” Issue: Is there any fix yet