Many players are waiting in line to be able to join the 1.18 beta update for Minecraft Windows Edition. Well, lucky for you, we have made this guide to help you join the 1.18 beta update without any hassle. Here’s everything you need to know.
So, the upcoming version of Minecraft Caves and Cliffs will be released soon. However, players can join the 1.18 Beta update for the upcoming version as well. Ever since the release of the Caves & Cliffs update part 1, players are disappointed as the update didn’t introduce some of the interesting features which were revealed at the Minecraft Live 2020 show. So, now the players are desperately waiting for the new 1.18 update which is the second part of the Caves and Cliffs update in Minecraft.
Well, since the update is currently in the Beta phase, a majority of the players are not able to play it. But, if you are looking for information about how to join the 1.18 Beta update in Minecraft Windows Edition, this is the place where all the information is provided.
Minecraft Windows Edition: How to join 1.18 Beta
The steps involved in joining the 1.18 Beta of Minecraft Windows Edition are fairly simple and straightforward. If you are interested to know how to join the Beta, follow the mentioned steps:
- First of all, open Microsoft Store on your Computer.
- Then, search for the application- Xbox Insider Hub
- Download the application and install it on your system.
- Now, launch the application and now you have to log in with the same Microsoft account that is signed in to your Microsoft Store.
- After doing so, click on the Preview option which is located on the top-left section of the screen under the ‘Announcements’ option.
- Now, under the Available option, click on the Minecraft for Windows 10 option.
- This is the official joining portal that will let you participate in the 1.18 Beta program of Minecraft. So, click on Join and then click on Continue.
- After a few seconds, the app will directly take you to the Microsoft Store and will start downloading Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta 1.18.
Now you know how to join the Beta program of Minecraft Windows Edition. Share this with your friends as well so that they can join you too.
However, there are certain points that one needs to remember while entering the Beta Program.
- The Beta version of the game may be laggy and unstable as well.
- Players cannot access realms or play with other players that are on a different version of the game after entering the Beta program.
- Worlds created in the Beta version cannot be accessed on other versions and vice-versa.
- Also, not all features of the Beta represent the features of the actual update.