In Monster Hunter World, players take on the role of hunters tasked with tracking and slaying large, fantastical creatures across a variety of environments. With a wide range of weapons and gear at their disposal, players must carefully plan and execute their hunts, learning the unique behaviors and weaknesses of each monster in order to succeed. The game features a robust single-player campaign as well as cooperative multiplayer options, allowing players to team up with friends to take on even bigger and more challenging monsters. Overall, Monster Hunter World offers an immersive and thrilling hunting experience that is sure to satisfy fans of action and adventure games. However, players can occasionally encounter errors while playing the game, such as the “error code 51-mw1”. This error code typically indicates a network connectivity issue and can prevent players from accessing the game’s online features. Like any other error, it can be really frustrating to deal with it on your own. Therefore, we will explore some common fixes and workarounds for this error code.
Also read: Diablo 4 no sound error: How to fix it
Monster Hunter World error code 51-mw1: How to fix it
1) Activate DMZ for the PS4’s MAC address:
- To fix the “error code 51-mw1,” the first step is to obtain your PS4’s MAC address. You can find this information in the PS4’s settings under “Network > View Connection Status.” Note down this MAC address as you will need it in the following steps.
- Access your router settings page, and allocate an IP address to your PS4’s MAC address. This will help ensure that your PS4 always receives the same IP address and will prevent any conflicts with other devices on your network.
- Navigate to the DMZ settings on your router’s settings page and add the PS4’s MAC address. This will allow all network traffic to pass through to your PS4, which can help resolve any connectivity issues.)
- Finally, activate DMZ for the PS4’s MAC address to ensure that all network traffic can reach your PS4. This step is critical as it can prevent any firewall or port forwarding issues that may be causing the “error code 51-mw1.”
2) Restart your router and console:
Sometimes, simply restarting your router and console can resolve any network connectivity issues. Try turning off your router and console for a few minutes before turning them back on and trying to connect again.
3) Check for network outages:
Check if there are any network outages or maintenance work in your area that could be affecting your network connectivity.
4) Disable VPN and Proxy:
If you are using a VPN or Proxy, try disabling them and connecting directly to your network.
1) Check network connection:
Make sure that your PC is connected to a stable network connection with a reliable internet connection. You can try running a speed test to check your internet connection speed and stability.
2) Restart your router and PC:
Try restarting your router and PC to see if it resolves any network connectivity issues.
3) Disable any firewall or antivirus software:
Sometimes, your firewall or antivirus software can block network traffic that is required for online games. Try disabling them temporarily and see if it resolves the error code 51-mw1.
4) Update drivers:
Check if there are any updates available for your network drivers and update them if necessary.
5) Run network troubleshooter:
Run the built-in network troubleshooter on your PC to see if it can detect and fix any network connectivity issues.
In conclusion, the “error code 51-mw1” can be frustrating for players of Monster Hunter World. However, with these fixes, you should be able to resolve this issue and get back to playing the game. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.