Wondering how to fix the NBA 2K23 Controller not working issue? Then you, my friend, need to read the complete article. A lot of players have reported that they are unable to play the game with a controller on their PC. This is a shame because NBA 2K23 is quite fun to play with controllers. There are a number of reasons why you might be facing this issue. Well, you don’t have to worry about it anymore. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the NBA 2K23 Controller not working issue. So, make sure to stick with us till the very end.
NBA 2K23 is the latest iteration in the extremely popular NBA 2K video game series. Almost every basketball fan has at least tried playing the NBA 2K games. The gameplay mechanics as well as all the different features make this series so popular. NBA 2K23 is their latest attempt to capture the thrill of the sport. Unfortunately, quite a few fans believe that the game fell flat in that regard. The graphics are sub-par and the game has a lot of bugs. One of the bugs is causing issues with the controller. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
NBA 2K23 Controller not working issue: Fixes & Workarounds.
As we said before, there are a couple of reasons why you might be facing the NBA 2K23 Controller not working issue. We have listed some workarounds below for you to try. It is possible that these fixes might not work for everybody. But, we still recommend you give them a try while waiting for the official hotfix update. So, let us begin.
1) First, restart NBA 2K23.
2) Next, restart your system as well.
3) If you have connected the controller through USB, then disconnect it from the system and then connect it once again.
4) For a Bluetooth controller, we recommend turning it off and then back on.
5) Once you launch NBA 2K23, go to Settings and make sure that the game is recognizing your controller. Then, Set your controller up before you go into a match.
6) Once you set up your controller, try not to press any keys on your keyboard. Some players have reported that if you press a key, the game will recognize the keyboard as the input device and not the controller.
7) We recommend disconnecting any other unused USB devices that might be connected to your system. This includes driving wheels and flight sticks.
8) If the above methods didn’t work, then go to Steam> Library> right-click NBA 2K23> Properties> Local Files. Now, click on Verify Integrity of the game files.
9) Also, you can go to the General Controller Settings of the Steam client and enable the Controller Configuration Support options for your specific controller.
So, these were some workarounds to fix the NBA 2K23 Controller not working issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.