Wondering how to fix the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Cards images not showing up issue? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. A lot of people have reported that they are unable to see the card images in the MyTEAM mode. This is quite disappointing as the fans were looking forward to enjoying all these features. So, if you are searching for a solution as well, then you don’t have to look any further. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Cards images not showing up issue. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
NBA 2K23 is the latest entry in the ever-popular NBA 2K series. NBA 2K is undoubtedly the most popular basketball video game series in the market. The graphics as well as the gameplay mechanics are the backbone of the games. But, a lot of fans found these features missing in the latest installment. The main complaint has been about the PC port of the game that has many features missing. Naturally, the game has a lot of bugs and one of them is the MyTEAM card images not showing up. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to play with your friends online on NBA 2K22?
NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Cards images not showing up: Fixes & Workarounds.
Unfortunately, there is no official fix for the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Cards images not showing up issue. Quite a few players have raised tickets about the same on EA support but there has been no response from the devs. But in the meantime, you can try out our workarounds. These might fix the issue from your side. You will find some general troubleshooting tips as well that will come in handy.
1) The basic step is to restart your game.
2) Next, reboot your system as well.
3) Now, head over to Steam> Library> right-click NBA 2K23> Properties> Local Files. Here, click on Verify integrity of the game files.
4) Next, make sure that your GPU drivers are up to date.
5) Check if you have a stable internet connection. A fluctuating network will also trigger similar issues in the game.
6) If nothing else works, then reinstall NBA 2K23. If the issue persists, then make sure to raise a ticket on the 2K support page. You can access it here.
So, these were some solutions to fix the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Cards images not showing up issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.