NBA 2k23 is luckily one of those games that keeps getting regular patch updates from the developers. These updates not only make the game less buggy but also enhances the experience of the gamers. Therefore, if you want to enjoy the seamless basketball experience, you need to install these patches from time to time. However, in some cases, the patches that should fix the bugs and glitches become a victim of other bugs and glitches. One such issue is the NBA 2K23 not updating problem. Therefore, in this article, we will be discussing all the fixes & workarounds of the NBA 2K23 not updating issue.
NBA 2K23 not updating: Fixes & Workarounds
These are some of the best ways to fix the NBA 2K23 not updating issue on our device:
1) Check your internet connection: The first thing you need to do before making any kind of move is to check the speed of your internet connection. You can check the download speed of your network by going to any speed testing website. Check the speed of the network for the device you are trying to update the NBA 2K23 on. Now, check the speed of the network on a different system that is idle. This will help you to know whether your primary device is spending the download speed on some other application or not.
2) Close unnecessary background applications: If there are any unnecessary background applications that might be drawing in the network speed themselves, close them immediately. Sometimes, startup apps and other apps that are trying to update themselves tend to draw background data. Therefore, closing them may give the required bandwidth to NBA 2K23 to update itself.
3) Restart your system: You can also quickly restart the platform you are playing NBA 2K23 on. This way you get a fresh start to update the game. This method may sound cliché but it is particularly helpful with the bugs and glitches that temporarily rise due to some error. So, no matter how typical this solution is, try giving it a shot and restarting your system.
4) Update your system: Update the platform you are playing NBA 2K23 on. If you are playing from Windows, check if Windows has any pending updates. If you are playing from the console, see if there are any updates pending that you might want to install. After updating your system, try to update the game too.
5) Delete the game: Rather than updating the game, you can also just delete it. It may sound a bit risky but sometimes the previous version of the game also creates trouble during the update process. Therefore, you can uninstall the game and install all the necessary files from the scratch. Also, you don’t need to worry about your progress because the game saves progress on its servers.
6) Check the server status of NBA 2K23: Sometimes, the server status of the game also serves as a hindrance during the update process. Therefore, check if the servers of the game are up when you are updating it.
7) Update graphics drivers: Make sure all the graphics drivers in your system are up to date and the system you are trying to update the game on fulfills the minimum system requirements to run NBA 2K23.
So, these are some of the fixes that may solve the NBA 2K23 not updating issue on your system. If the problem persists, you can go to the official support page for help. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.