Unable to access the NBC Sports app on your Roku device? We understand how frustrating that can be. You may be missing out on your favorite sports event! While both Roku and NBC are renowned brands, they are not immune to technical issues. Users have often reported inconvenience in logging, starting, black screens, and other problems while trying to run NBC Sports app on a Roku-enabled TV. In this article, we will know how to fix NBC App Not Working On Roku. Keep reading the article to find out how:
Re-logging into the app helps especially if you see an ‘Authentication Error’. You can try to log out of your account and log back in again. Follow the mentioned steps to log out and log in to your profile:
1) Go to Home in the application.
2) Select More and wait for the options to load.
3) You can see My Profile. Go to the section, Log out of the app and Log in after a few minutes.
Check if this helps. If not, continue to the next troubleshoot maybe it will help.
It is important to clear cache files at regular intervals. It is a healthy practice for your devices. Cache files not only fill up the storage space but sometimes also slows your appliances. To clear cache, follow the steps:
1) Go to Home in the Roku TV and press the below-mentioned buttons in order
2) Press Home 5 times > Press Up > Press Rewind 2 times > Press Fast Forward 2 times.
Update Roku TV Software
Possibly, you are running an older version of the system software. You must keep yourself updated on new updates the Roku television has come up with. These updates may come with fixes for the issues you are facing currently. To check and update your software:
1) Go to the Home menu
2) Select Settings options. More options will appear on the screen.
3) Go to System from settings.
4) You can see the option System Update. Click on it and here you can check if there are updates available. If any, update the system and restart the device. This is supposed to solve the issue.
Remove And Add The Channel Again From Roku TV
Remove the NBC channel from your device and add it back again. To do so:
1) Go to the ‘Home’
2) Select NBC Sports.
3) Press on the Star “*”.
4) You can remove the app from here. And then select Confirm.
5) Now you can add the channel again to the list. Try to restart the app, input the information required and then run the app, and check if this troubleshoot helped or not.
We hope our article helped you solve the issue. If the above-mentioned steps didn’t help you sort out the issue, you should contact Roku’s Service Support for their expert assistance. You can also contact NBC Sports officials by emailing or by calling at 833-888-6227 and find out the possible reason and fix for the issue. You can also access the NBC Sports live chat feature from here.