Nespresso provides a range of app-enabled and manual coffee and espresso machines that help you brew a cup of happiness with ease. There are a number of machines to choose from, broadly classified under two categories- OriginalLine and VertuoLine. You can also buy coffee capsules by Nespresso which are available in a variety of flavor options. Coffee lovers (or anyone in general) can order Nespresso products from Amazon or from their official website. You can also order your favorite coffee from the Nespresso app easily from your Android or iOS device.
Nespresso App not working- what are the fixes?
Unable to access the Nespresso app? We won’t let you miss your mandatory morning coffee. In case you are facing any difficulty while accessing the Nespresso app, you can try the troubleshooting tips –
1. Always look for pending updates or new versions of the app. If you are unable to open the app or facing an error, make sure that you have updated the app to its newest version. Developers usually address bugs and issues via patch updates, and hence an updated Nespresso app will rarely malfunction.
2. You can check if Nespresso’s server is busy/down or under maintenance. You may see a black screen or have a buffering issue if that is the case. All you can do is wait patiently until the issue has been resolved.
3. Make sure your internet connectivity is strong. You can disconnect and then reconnect to the WiFi in case of a slow or laggy network.
4. If you are unable to receive notifications, open your device settings and then the Notifications settings. Then, select “Nespresso App” and verify if notifications are enabled or not. If not, then you may enable it from there itself. Your issue will be resolved.
5. Clean the Nespresso app cache from your device. To do this follow these steps-
A) Open Settings on your device, and click on Apps.
B) Locate the Nespresso app from the list of your apps.
C) Select Storage, and then click on Clear Cache Data.
6. Restart your device as it may fix all the general issues on your device that may cause problems in operating the apps. For this, press and hold the power button of your device and then select the ‘Reboot’ option, after a while or so, turn back the device on.
7. You can also uninstall the app and then reinstall it after a while. This may resolve your issue.