Tired of your rising expenses? Are used to treating yourself with retail therapy? Lock your card in real-time. Gone are the days when people felt tensed until they registered an FIR or till contacting their respective banks. There are several reasons why people might want to get their cards locked. People have felt the need for this feature for so long that now that the PNC app is available, people are obviously outraged given they face the working problems every now and then.
The PNC app is a widely used app these days and is especially admired by people addicted to shopping. The PNC app locks your debit or credit card in real-time and does not let you use your card for making further purchases. It is great for people who have no control over their spending habits. By locking your card, you cannot make more purchases and are forced to save. Several people use the app on a daily basis.
Here is what to do if your PNC app is not working
The PNC app is a heavily used app by compulsive shoppers. If it stops working, users are unable to lock their cards. Sometimes, users may also be unable to unlock the card when they need to use it. This can be problematic if the users need to make important payments.
Here are a few things you can try if your PNC app is not working
- In most cases, such problems are nothing more than temporary loading issues. In this case, you can just close the PNC app from your recently used apps list and simply reopen it. After reopening, just start using the app as usual.
- If your PNC app is still not working, check your internet connection. This problem might also be caused due to slow internet. Reconnect your Wi-Fi or switch to another network or sim card if the issue persists. Retry using the app.
- Check if the app is down. Many a time, the PNC app, like any other app, is temporarily down and it causes working problems like these. In this case, you can simply wait for the server problems to be resolved since fixing them is not in your hands.
- If the third step fails too, try updating the app on your device. App updates usually fix temporary bugs like this and help users successfully use the app like before.
- If there are no updates available for the PNC app, simply uninstall it and then install it again. Log in to your account and start using the app as usual.
These are the most common fixes available for this problem. You should also restart your phone if the issue persists even after step 5. Here’s our article on PNC online banking, you may find it helpful.