Wondering where to find the Defog HM in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl? The Defog move is very useful when the trainer needs to clear out a foggy area in Sinnoh for better vision. Defog cannot be used in battles, however. You will need to defeat the fourth Gym Leader, Crasher Wake, and earn the Fen badge. Read this article to know how to get the Defog move in your Hidden Moves app.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl (BDSP) Defog Location: How to get & use it?
The Defog Move lets you get rid of the fog so that you can see clearly in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. You may encounter deep fog in the hilly areas of the Sinnoh region. The Sinnoh region is characterized by uncomfortable weather and difficult land features. You may have come across a lot of Hidden Moves by now in the game. Hidden Moves help clear or move obstacles so that trainers can proceed on their quest. You can teach a Hidden Move to a Pokemon in your party by using Hidden Machines or HM. Throughout Sinnoh, you will come across characters with whom you can interact and get these Hidden Moves in your Poketch from.
Also Read: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl: How to get/catch Ralts?
How to get the Defog move and use it?
Follow these steps to get the Defog move in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl –
1) Open the Town Map and navigate to Pastoria City.
2) The Defog HM can be found in the Safari Zone of Great Marsh. Locate the Safari Zone and enter it.
3) Once you are in the Safari Zone, go up to the lady sitting in the middle of the counter and talk to her.
4) You will need 500 Pokedollars to enter and play a Safari Game. Once you approve, you will receive 30 Safari Balls. Now, enter the game.
5) When you enter the Safari Game, you will immediately notice foggy weather. Turn right and talk to the guy standing there. He will gift you the TN97 or Defog Move. It will be added to your Hidden Moves app.
That’s it. Walk into an area of fog and try your new move. Open Poketch and then the Hidden Moves app. Next, select Defog. A wild Pokemon will appear and clear the fog for you. However, once you leave the area and return to it, you will see the fog again. So, you will have to keep clearing the fog using the Defog Move.
For more articles on Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, stay tuned to Androidgram!