Pokemon Go is one of the most famous games from The Pokemon Company. Developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with The Pokemon Company, Pokemon Go is played worldwide by millions of players. Moreover, the game has more than 700 Pokemon to catch and play with. You can enjoy this AR gaming experience on iOS, iPad OS, and Android devices. Pokemon GO rewards its players with various perks and benefits. However, sometimes unusual errors restrain the players to claim those rewards. These errors can be both from the player’s end or the game’s end. So, in this article, we will discuss whether is there a fix for the Pokemon Go error yet which is troubling many users while claiming battle rewards.
Pokemon Go error claiming battle rewards troubling many users: Is there any fix yet
This error restrains users from claiming battle rewards. Sadly, the error is troubling many users and is causing chaos in the community. But you don’t need to worry because we have some fixes that may work for you. However, before diving into the fixes, let’s know what’s this Pokemon Go error that occurs when users try claiming battle rewards.
Pokemon Go error while claiming battle rewards
The error while claiming battle rewards in Pokemon Go occurs when the players try to claim their end-of-season rewards from the battle screen. Whenever a player tries to claim his or her rewards, an error pops in with a message. The message says “Error claiming battle rewards.” making the players unable to claim their battle rewards. Well, the error can be frustrating because after all, who doesn’t like rewards?
Fixes for the Pokemon Go error while claiming battle rewards
- Try to restart your device: Just power off your device and turn it on again. This might fix the issue.
- Check your network connection. Make sure that you are properly connected to the internet and that your upload and download speeds are working fine.
- Check if your PokeBox or Pokemon storage is not full. If your PokeBox or Pokemon storage is full, try to make some space by ditching some items.
- Check the status of Pokemon Go servers. If servers are down, then wait for them to go back up.
- Clear the Cache of the Pokemon Go app and then try to claim your battle rewards.
- Uninstall the app and install it again. Now, log in with your account and then try claiming the rewards.
These are some of the non-official fixes that might work for you. However, if these fixes don’t work, then the best you can do is wait for the developers to come up with a solution. Until then, you can go to Androidgram for the latest information in the world of tech and gaming.