Pokemon Go is one of the most popular Pokemon games currently available only on mobile devices. The cross-platform nature of Pokemon Go and its availability on phones have made it one of the most accessible and played Pokemon games currently. Apart from this, the developers have kept adding newer and older Pokemon to the game and have been faithful to the franchise.
That said, Zygarde is a legendary Pokemon from the 6th Generation that has been awaited for a very long time in the game. This Pokemon has various cores and cells that can be found and added to make it more powerful or upgrade it. In this game, all of these cores and cells have been added with the classic Pokemon Go twist. In this article, we are going to go over how to find and catch this wonderful Pokemon in Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go Zygarde: How to Get, Catch, & Find?
Zygarde was recently released in Pokemon Go with the Squirtle Community Day event. This Pokemon comes in varying power levels and forms. In order to catch this Pokemon, you will need to complete an event. You can then upgrade its base form to one of the other powerful forms in-game for a massive power increase.
The only way to get Zygarde (currently) is to complete a special research event. You must participate in Form A to Zygarde Special Research Event and complete at least 3 of the 6 stages. Once you finish this, you will receive a base form Zygarde which is the 10% form. In order to upgrade this form to 50% or 100%, you will need Zygarde Cells. Collecting Zygarde Cells is going to be the hardest part of upgrading this Pokemon. Luckily, this is linked directly to the new Routes update of the game. In order to farm these cells, you can follow these steps:
- Select any Route in Pokemon Go and start walking on it.
- When you walk, you will see a green glow on the ground.
- Interacting with this glow will give you Zygarde Cells that can be collected in your Zygarde Core.
- You can farm as many of these as you want; there is no limit to this.
With these cells, you can transform Zygarde into one of its upgraded forms. 50% Zygarde and 100% Zygarde are some of the most powerful legendary Pokemon in the game. Additionally, since you can farm these cells, there is little reason to not upgrade as you get them. Zygarde has three primary forms:
- 10% Zygarde is the base variant of the Pokemon. Generally, this is considered weaker Pokemon.
- 50% Zygarde is much stronger. It looks like Arbok and has a snake-like appearance. Moreover, it has higher power levels, on par with some legendaries.
- Finally, 100% Zygarde is the strongest variant that can keep up with some of the toughest bosses in the game. This is the version that you want to eventually reach since it is very powerful and will greatly improve how you play the game.
If you found this article helpful, please consider visiting Android Gram for more articles just like this.