Pokemon Unite features a long list of unique medals for players based on their performance during a battle. However, they are not clearly explained in-game. So, here we are to help you understand all the symbols/medals featured in Pokemon Unite along with their meanings.
Featuring the first-ever battle-arena experience, Pokemon Unite is currently the most popular game for the pokemon fans out there. Pokemon Games are known for their competitive as well as casual gameplay and with this new title, the casual as well as the competitive scene gets even better. Pokemon Unite features a ton of rewards for trainers who are dedicated to the game. These rewards are medals that players receive based on their performances during a battle. Well, the medals are only shown as symbols during the end results screen, so many players don’t have enough knowledge about them. Well, after reading our article, you will get to know everything about them.
Pokemon Unite: All Symbols and their meanings
Due to the lack of proper explanation by the game devs regarding the medals/symbols and their meaning, we have prepared a simple yet effective list to help you get hold of all the information you seek about them. There are a total of 17 medals in the game which are rewarded to players for being the best in certain aspects during a match be it healing or scoring. Here’s the list of all the medals featured in Pokemon Unite along with their meanings.
- Assist – For having the most assists
- Best Score – For Scoring the most goals
- Healed – For healing most damage
- Inured – For receiving the most damage
- KO – Dealt the most KOs
- Goal Interrupt – Interrupted most goals
- Silver All-Rounder – Having an MVP score of 70+ for an All-Rounder
- Silver Attack – Having an MVP score of 70+ for an Attacker
- Silver Defense – Having an MVP score of 70+ for a Defender
- Silver Speedster – Having an MVP score of 70+ for a Speedster
- Silver Supporter – Having an MVP score of 70+ for a Supporter
- Gold All-Rounder – Having an MVP score of 80+ for an All-Rounder
- Gold Attack – Having an MVP score of 80+ for an Attacker
- Gold Defense – Having an MVP score of 80+ for a Defender
- Gold Speedster – Having an MVP score of 80+ for a Speedster
- Gold Supporter – Having an MVP score of 80+ for a Supporter
- MVP– For having the highest contribution in a battle. The one with the highest assists, KO’s, and an overall better score in all aspects, will get the MVP medal.
Now you know everything about all the medals that are featured in Pokemon Unite. For more guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.