Have you been wondering about what the flame number on your trainer card in Pokemon Unite means? Then you’ve come to the right place. A lot of players are confused about the flame number on their trainer card. With no official explanation, players are left to speculate the meaning behind these numbers. Even after a lot of tests, most players are left wondering about flame number’s role in the game. In this article, we will try to answer that question for you.
In the free-to-play, multiplayer online battle arena video game, stats mean a lot to players. They show how you perform and help other players view your performance as well. This includes your total matches played, the medals you won, and much more. Players use these stats to polish their skills and get better at the game. However, sometimes they encounter numbers in the game which make no sense and have no explanation behind them, it creates a lot of confusion. You may have been wondering about the meaning of the flame number on the trainer card. So, we looked for possible explanations and have found a few possibilities. In the article, we will tell you what flame number in Pokemon Unite actually means.
Don’t confuse flame number with the number of matches or medals
While there’s definitely a significance of the flame number in Pokemon Unite, it definitely doesn’t denote a few things. Some players have been confusing this mysterious stat with other already-known stats. This has been confirmed by fans who spent hours testing different things to figure out the mystery behind unclear mechanics. You can test out these numbers yourself. This will help you to clear out some confusion you might have about these numbers.
1) Flame number does not represent the total number of matches played or won.
2) It’s not the total number of praises or good jobs.
3) It does not represent the total number of medals received.
4) It does not show the total number of MVPs or the total number of profile views.
Pokemon Unite Flame number on trainer card explained!
Now that you know what the number does not mean, we will tell you all the possible things it does. Since no official explanation has been provided by the developers, some players have tried and tested with different stat combinations to crack the code. There are 2 most popular theories/explanations for these numbers. We will discuss them both one by one.
1) One of the explanations for the flame number is that it’s the combination of stats. These stats are your total number of battles and the good jobs. The formula is Total number of battles + Total number of good jobs + 1. 1 is where everyone starts from and it keeps on rising from there.
2) The second theory which is being commonly believed is that the flame number is the combination of your total number of battles, good jobs, and trainer profile views. The formula behind this theory is Total number of battles+good jobs+profile views. Some players consider this theory more due to the fact that the top players have ridiculously high flame numbers. Top players get a great boost on their numbers. This would also explain the sudden decreases in the number as well.
So, these were the 2 best theories that make the most sense about the flame number on your trainer card. We hope this article was able to explain what a flame number is. You can try to test it out on your profile by using the formulas provided. Even though these formulas work for a lot of players, these are not officially confirmed. If it does not work for you, then the best option is to wait for the developers to give a proper explanation about the numbers. Wondering how to play with other players without adding them using Lobby ID in Pokemon Unite? Read the article to learn more about it on Android Gram. Happy Gaming.