Want to access a host of fun video games on your PC from a single app? Then, get the Roblox desktop app. The famous online video game platform is now available on Windows 11 as well. Access all your Roblox games from one single app. Experience the ultimate social media platform for video games with your friends and family! However, some peeps are not fond of the new default cursors of the app on PC. The most recent update of the app was huge and mostly bearable, but the cursor change that came with it was not taken well by the Roblox community. The old, default cursors were much more noticeable and easy to point. So, here’s a tutorial to change the new cursors back to the old cursors in Roblox app.
Also Read: Top 10 fun games to play on Roblox in 2021
How to get the old cursor of Roblox on PC?
Follow the steps below to change the new cursor of Roblox back to the old cursor.
1) Open the Start Menu and start typing “Roblox Player” or type it in the search box.
2) As the Roblox Player app icon appears on the Start Menu, right-click on it and select Open File Location.
3) In the Windows Explorer window, you will see a Roblox Player file. Right-click on it and select Open File Location.
4) You will see a list of Roblox Game Files now. Now, open the content folder and then the textures folder. In the textures folder, you will see a lot of cursors you can use.
5) To get the old cursors, look for the ArrowFarCursor and ArrowCursor files in the textures folder. These are the old cursors of Roblox. To copy both of them at the same time, hold down the CTRL key on the keyboard, then select both the files, right-click on one of them and select the Copy option. You can also hold down CTRL + C keys together to copy the files.
6) Once copied, open the Cursors folder in the textures folder itself. In the Cursors folder, open the KeyboardMouse folder. Paste the ArrowFarCursor and ArrowCursor files by using shortcut keys (CTRL + V). Select Replace the files in the destination option when prompted.
That’s it. The next time you launch Roblox on your PC, you will be able to use the old cursors again. Hope this tutorial helped you out. For more such articles, stay tuned to Androidgram.