Roblox is a very popular title amongst players and developers. You can not only play a wide variety of games but also create your own using the in-app tools. This has resulted in Roblox jumping the popularity table and securing a high spot. Although the developers are quite active in resolving issues related to the app, users often run into issues. And, a lot of reports regarding ‘Roblox not launching’ happen to have a common link – Windows 11. Some users haven’t been able to launch the application on their Windows 11 PC – Roblox would startup with the message “Starting Roblox” but would stay the same. If you are facing a similar error where the app refuses to launch completely, you are in the right place. Below, we have curated a list of methods that might resolve this issue for you.
Roblox not launching on Windows 11: Fixes & Workarounds.
As we mentioned before, the actual reason for this issue varies from system to system. But, some general problems might be causing this error for everybody. You don’t need to look any further, as we have some troubleshooting methods that might work out for you.
1) If you are using the Roblox Client, then make sure to test your network. You need a stable internet connection to play Roblox. A wired/ethernet connection is the best choice when it comes to online gaming.
2) You should also try restarting your computer. This frees up the system memory and then allocates it to more important tasks.
3) Open your Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys. Now, check if there is any task that might be using too many resources and networks. If there is any, highlight it and then press the End Task button.
4) Make sure that the Roblox servers are working. The game has been facing several outages that have prevented peeps from playing the game.
5) Now, press the Windows key and then type %temp% and hit enter. Now, delete all the files in this folder. These are temporary files that need to be deleted from time to time.
6) Next, locate the executable file for Roblox and right-click it. Select Properties and head over to the Compatibility tab. Now, select Windows 7 or Windows 8 from the dropdown list below the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for‘ option. Also, make sure to check the box beside Disable fullscreen optimization.
7) Press the Windows key, type Firewall & Network Protection, and press Enter to open it. Now, click on Allow an app through the firewall. Next, click on Change Properties > Allow another app. From the new window, browse the location of your Roblox’s executable file and select Open. Close the window and restart your PC.
8) Press the Windows key and type cmd. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and type the following codes and hit enter after each-
netsh winsock reset
Restart your PC afterward.
8) On your browser, go to the Settings and look for the Cookies option. Now, delete all the cookies for the last week or month (depending on how long you’ve been facing this issue). Make sure that you have selected the Cookies and other site data options.
9) Also make sure that your Windows 11 is up to date. There are several optimization updates so make sure to download and install all of them.
In the end, we hope that this article was of some use to you. You can also take a look at our other article on How to fix the GeForce Now not launching games issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming.