Seeing an ‘upgrade failed’ message while trying to play your favorite game on the Roblox app? Well, this has been a recurring issue over the years. But there are a few fixes or workarounds that can help. Updating Roblox is very important as those often include major and minor fixes that help prevent problems. Along with fixes, some updates also come with enhancements and additional content, to make things better for Roblox users. In the case of the error in Roblox, some players are unable to launch the app because of the message. So, the error is not only preventing an update but also not letting players launch Roblox. Therefore, in this article, we are going to address the Roblox not updating on the Mac issue.
Roblox has gradually become one of the most popular gaming platforms over the years. It has managed to gain the attention of both players and game developers. You can use the in-game tools and programs to create your games. These games can be played by all users and are hosted by Roblox. This has also helped a lot of devs to gain popularity and generate revenue. You can play Roblox on both Windows and macOS as well as Android, Xbox One, iOS, and Fire OS. Now, if you’re facing the Roblox not updating on the MAC issue, then continue reading the article.
Roblox not updating on Mac: Fixes & Workarounds.
There are several reasons why your game might not be updating on the macOS. It could be an incompatibility issue or the game’s servers might be down. Below, we have some of the probable causes and how you can fix them.
1) If you are facing an update issue on your Roblox app, you can try to launch Roblox from the browser. All you have to do is log in to your Roblox account on a browser, look for the game you want to play, and hit Play from the game’s details page. This will install the latest version of the game on your Mac.
2) Make sure that you have the right version of the game. With new updates, there could be a compatibility issue between the game and your OS. Note that the Roblox app can only be installed for MacOS 10.10 or newer. Also, note that Roblox supports only an Intel chipset currently.
3) If you are facing the update issue on the Safari browser, you can try launching the game through other compatible web browsers (Chrome) available on your system.
4) You can try resetting the Roblox settings on your system. To do this, go to the Library> Preference. Then, delete all the Roblox.com files in the folder. When you launch Roblox Studio again, all the files will be reinstalled.
5) Sometimes, playing Roblox through certain websites can also cause similar issues. In this case, you can try launching the game from the dock.
6) If nothing else works, then try reinstalling the game on your system.
So, these were some methods that might help you to fix the Roblox not updating issue on macOS. We hope you found this article helpful. you can also check out our other article on How to find the MAC address on Roku TV. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!