Online matchmaking bans in gaming are penalties imposed by game developers on players who engage in prohibited behavior or violate the game’s terms of service. This can include cheating, hacking, exploiting bugs, or engaging in toxic behavior, such as harassment or hate speech. These bans can range in severity, from temporary suspensions to permanent account terminations. Additionally, there is a risk of false positives or mistaken identity, where innocent players may be unfairly punished. Rocket League players are experiencing the banned from online matchmaking issue and are wondering how to fix it. So, we are here to share some details on it.
Rocket League banned from online matchmaking issue: How to fix it
A ban usually prevents players from entering the game. If you are facing a temporary matchmaking ban, it might be due to your inconsistent behavior in the game. For example, if you are leaving the game without completing it, it will affect the performance of your team and put them at a disadvantage. Your reasons for leaving the game might be valid but at the end of the day, it will still create a negative impact on the overall gameplay of your teammates. Therefore, you might get a temporary online matchmaking ban if you do this regularly. But, if you think the ban is a mistake, you can follow these steps to raise a ticket on the Psyonix Support page for challenging it-
- Access the Psyonix Support page and sign in using your platform account credentials.
- Proceed to launch the Unban Appeal form and include a relevant subject line, such as “Ban appeal”.
- Input the necessary details, such as your complete name, email address, country, and platform.
- In the Description section, furnish a concise account of the scenario and the rationale for your appeal.
- Once completed, click on submit to finalize the process.
- The next step is to be patient and wait for a response, which should be forthcoming within a few days.
However, it’s vital to note that success is not guaranteed, so it’s best not to be overly optimistic. By following these steps, you might have a shot at getting through the ban. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for your daily dose of tech and gaming.