RPCS3 is one of the most famous PS3 game emulators on PC. But many players are lately facing a problem where they are not able to install and run DLCs of their PS3 games via the emulator. This can be quite disappointing as DLC can enhance the gaming experience of a user. Therefore, we will be discussing how to add downloadable content to your PS3 games by going through the RPCS3 DLC installation process.
RPCS3 DLC Installation: How to Add Downloadable Content to Your Games
- The first thing that you will have to do is go to the “Nopaystation” website. You can go to this website by clicking here.
- Now, you will have to select “PC” and then download “npsbrowser.exe”. Once you have clicked on “PC”, you will be automatically redirected to the download link of the npbrowser.exe in a few seconds.
- After this, on the right side of the website’s interface, you will see an option called TSV Files. Under this heading, you will see the option “PS3”. Click on this option and after that click on the sub-option that says “PS3 games” and another sub-option that says “PS3 DLCs”, and download both files.
- Now, you will have to create a new folder on the desktop and name it “DLC”. Now, you will have to copy all three files: npsbrowser.exe, PS3 games, and PS3 DLCs to the DLC folder that you just created.
- After this, you will have to download the pkg2zip_32/64.zip file on your system by clicking here.
- Now, you will have to extract this file to the DLC folder that you created earlier.
- After this, open the NPS Browser. Once the browser opens, you will have to select the PS3TSV files in the Games, and DLC section. Head to the DLC folder directory, copy the location of the PS3_games file and then paste it into the Games section of the PS3TSV option. Now, do the same for the PS3TSV option in the DLC section, but this time, replace the file name from “GAME” with “DLCS”.
- Next, in the option called “Any Pkg dec tool”, select the pkg2.zip file that you extracted after downloading the .zip file from GitHub.
- Now, in the DLC folder of your PC, make a new folder called “Games”.
- After this, head to the NPS browser again, and in the “Download and unpack Dir” option, select the option browser and give the location of the “Games” folder that you created in the previous step. Once you close this window, a process will start where you will get a database of all downloadable games and DLCs for your RPCS3.
- From here, you can download any game or DLC you want.
- Once you download a DLC, you will have to open RPCS3. Here, you will have to go to File > Install Packages/Raps. Now, you will have to install the package file first for which you will have to go to the Games folder that you created, and then head into the package folder.
- Once this is done, go to File> Install Packages/Raps, and then head to the Games folder. Now, select the ex_data folder, and then install the rap file.
By following these steps, you will be able to install any PS3 game’s DLC that you want to enjoy via RPCS3. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.